chapter-23

Heylo everyone!!!!

Its been long,how are you guys doing??

And I left this book at 3k to write another ff in celebration of this book reaching 3k and I come back to see it at 9k!!!!!!

I'm so grateful to all the love and support you guys are giving this book.

It makes me so happy.❤❤❤

And now on with the update~

But first at little recap cuz its been actually long

So,in the previous chapters we saw.....Jungkook saving Taehyung from those alphas and beating them up pretty bad,only to go and yell at Tae.
This resulted in both of them arguing and getting mad at each other again....

Third person pov

Jungkook cannot describe how much he regretted shouting at Taehyung.Its just that he cannot bear Taehyung getting hurt,and when all that took place,he lost his calm and yelled at him.

He knew,that it wasn't Taehyung's fault still he couldn't control himself.

The guilt was eating him alive and due to this,he wasn't able to sleep.

He was just turning around in his bed,as his heart was not at peace.

He decided that whatever happens tomorrow he will go and apologize to Taehyung,for his behavior.

With this thought,he finally earned himself a few hours of sleep before tomorrow came.

The next day...

Jungkook sat outside the uni,waiting for Taehyung to come so that he can apologize to him.

He would go to any length to earn the omega's apology.

He himself didnt knew when was the last time he was so desperate to apologize to someone.He has never felt like this for anyone in his entire life.

He kept on waiting and looking at every person who came in through the front door,in hopes that Taehyung will arrive soon.

But he never came.....

Now Jungkook was getting extremely impatient and it was killing him to not know why Taehyung wasn't here???

'Did something bad happened to him again??
Did those alphas took revenge on him???I swear I would kill them this time!!!!these kind of thoughts filled his mind.

But before he could do anything he was interrupted by Jimin and Yoongi.

"Hey Kook,what are you doing here??"Jimin asked him.

"I---uh--nothing Hyung!!"

"Hmm if your nothing means waiting for Taehyung,then let me tell you he won't be coming today!"Jimin said again.

Jungkook's cheeks reddened when his Hyung caught his lie.But then he asked Jimin why won't Taehyung come today??

Jimin replied---"Its because----

With Taehyung..

"We are what????!!!!"an astound Taehyung asked his mother what he just said.

"Yes,Tae we are going on a trip to Jeju,you heard your mom.Now come on let's go!!!!Jin and Namjoon would be here soon."his father told him.

When Taehyung woke up this morning,his mind was filled with the thoughts of Jungkook.
He realized he made a mistake by yelling at Jungkook who was just saving him.