Chapter-6 part-2

Still the Flashback
The same day continues..

Third Person POV

Time passed quickly and it was lunch now.Jihoon and Tae both made their way into the cafeteria.They both quickly spotted Jimin and Yoongi on the table round the corner but along with them someone else was also sitting.The person's back was visible to Tae and he couldn't figure out who he might be.

They both reach the table by taking long strides.And they see Yugyeom sitting with the Yoonmin couple.Tae's eyes widened and he thought that Yugyeom was stalking him that's why he was sitting with his friends.But then Jimin said something which dismissed his doubts.

"Hey Tae,this is Yugyeom the future beta of Shadow Pack".Tae was feeling kind of relieved because he really thought Yugyeom was a nice guy with his behavior in the morning.But seeing him with his friends made him doubtful  and now they were also cleared.'You shouldn't judge someone too soon' Tae thought.

Yugyeom looked up at him and moved beside to make room for them on the seat.Jihoon sat down and Tae sat beside him."I've already met him in the morning"said Tae.
"I apologise again for my mistake.Plz forgive me"said Yug.
" I already forgave you plz do not apologize any more"Tae voiced out.
"Wait!what are you guys talking about"-Jimin said."Well" Jihoon started and they told the couple about the incident.

During their conversation Tae noticed Yugyeom  stealing glances from him. If it had been anyone else Tae would've roasted them until now.But he didn't said anything to Yug as he acted nice towards Tae and was also friends with Jimin and Yoongi.The lunch went on and they all were cracking jokes and enjoying themselves.

Tae felt himself comfortable around Yugyeom so he let his guard down and focused on enjoying their time.The bell rang and everyone got up to go to their classes.Tae hugged Jimin&Yoongi and bumped his fist with Jihoon then started moving.He had just moved out of the cafeteria that he heard someone calling his name."Hey Tae wait!where is your next class?"asked Yugyeom."Uh the G block" He replied."I have my class there too.Do you mind if I walk with you?"asked Yug."No its fine we can walk together"Tae replied with a small smile.

They made small talk on their way and in no time reached Tae's class.They said their goodbyes and Tae entered his class.For the first time he felt like someone wasn't mean and arrogant to him beside his friends.He let go of his inhibitions and decided to trust someone new(Yug) this once.He was smiling and thought 'nothing could go wrong,right?'

Only if he knew Yugyeom's true intentions behind those sweet talks and smiles.He would have never allowed him anywhere even near to him.

"Yo dude you are amazing,like how do you even get close to him.He won't allow anyone near him"said a voice.
"Don't you know me.Everyone falls for my charms.Now you just wait and watch and in no time I'll have him under me"said YUGYEOM.

A/n- I really feel bad for making Yugyeom the bad guy here.I love him sm.
Anyways this chapter will have a part-3 too which will explain entirely what happened between Tae and Yug

I hope you liked it and plz vote if you did

Thankyou so much for reading💜💜