chapter-42

Hey there:)

Tell me one fact about you,I'll go first
I don't like chocolate much.

Third person POV

"Wait who was that girl,I thought to be your mate"

They both stopped walking as Taehyung asked this to Jungkook.

"Who baby???"
"The one in the red dress!!!!! You were standing close to her and were laughing loudly!! Who was she Jeon Jungkook!!???"

Tae bitterly said this,as he remembered the scene from earlier.

"Ohhh,she......."Jungkook said.
"Yessss,'She'......." Taehyung mimicked.

It was evident to Jungkook that Taehyung was jealous and he was enjoying this way too much.
This is why he wasn't answering him,so that he can see more of Taelous.

"You know,she is a very special person  to me,Tae.She's so beautiful,isn't she???" Jungkook said trying to hold his laughter.

His words actually shocked Taehyung.He didn't expect this answer honestly.

'She's special to him.....and he finds her beautiful too' Tae thought as his mind was flooding with these thoughts only.

Jungkook just looked at Taehyung,waiting for him to react.

"Is---is she more special to you---than--than me??" Taehyung asked in a nervous voice and looked down.

Now,it was Jungkook's turn to be shocked.

Out of all reactions he didn't expect this one.He thought Taehyung will get sassy---like the time he got with Minye.But no,he became upset.

"Pup,look at me" he said.
Taehyung moved his head,and looked into his eyes.

In Taehyung's eyes Jungkook saw a foreign emotion which he hadn't seen before---he saw--insecurity in Tae's eyes.

And it was only then,Jungkook realized that his answer made Taehyung feel this way.

Oh,how much Jungkook wanted to throw himself off a cliff right now!!!!

"Baby,come here!" He said opening his arms,and Tae was quick to comply.

He hugged him tightly,while Tae settled on hiding his face in Jk's neck.

"I'm so sorry,my love.I was just messing with you.Didn't intend to make you feel this way---she's my cousin and we were posing for a picture and thats why stood close,and we were cracking some jokes,Tae.
Really sorry,I'm such a stupid" Jungkook said in a worried voice.

Taehyung visibly relaxed in Jungkook's hold.He pulled away from him and circled his arms around Jungkook's neck---while Jk did the same on his waist.

"Not gonna lie,you got me there Jungkook!" He pouted and Jungkook couldn't resist himself from kissing those lips.

"You are so cute,baby!!!!! I

*kiss*

Love

*kiss*

You

*kiss*

So much!"

*____*

Taehyung giggled and Jungkook's life span increased by 10 years there and then.(jehehehej)

"and pup,let me tell you this---you're the most----the most---most---extremely most special person in my life.Hell!!! You are my life--there will be no Jungkook without Taehyung!!!! So don't ever think that I'll prioritize someone else over you--Ever!!!!!"