chapter-22

Ayyo guyssss!!!!!

Guess whose book reached 3k and who is extremely grateful to her readers????

Come on guess it!!!

OK OK yea its me and my book

All thanks to you guys.
I love you all so much😭😭

Also I'm extra happy today as my sister baked me a cake today.
I was whining since last night to eat cake and she made one today.

It was good I have to say it.

Anyhow let's get on with the real deal~the update

Third person pov

Jimin dropped Tae home after all the chaos at uni.
"You think you are okay Tae???
"he asked

"Ofc I'm Jiminie I'm not gonna ruin my mood because of some foolish alpha.Nope I'm too pretty for that"Tae replied

But Jimin could see right through him and he knew that Jungkook's words had a huge impact on him.He was just hiding it.

"Okay if you say so,I'm gonna go now.Bye.Take care"

"Bye Jiminie.Take care".

He entered his house and saw his mom cooking in the kitchen.

"Momma!!!!"

"Babby!!!!!"

Tae engulfed his mom in a hug.Baekhyun knew something was bothering Tae so he took him to the living room and sat with Tae's head in his lap.

"How was your day at the college bubba???"

"Don't wanna talk bout it.
Also mom all alphas are assholes!!!"

"Yess baby they are!!"his mom said.

"Do I need to remind you that your mate is an alpha too???"Chanyeol said taking a seat.

Now Taehyung made his way to his appa and put his head in his lap.
Chanyeol cradled him like a baby.
Baekhyun was cooing at them silently.

"No pa except for you all alphas are jerks"Tae said.

"Yahhhh!!!!!!Kim Taehyung does that mean I am jerk too???"this time it was Namjoon who entered the living room with Jin.

"Ofc Joonie is that even a question!!"Jin laughed and hi-fied baekhyun who was laughing too.

"Ahhh no Hyung except for you and appa all are bad.No wait Yoongi Hyung is also good and Bogum Hyung and seojoo-"Tae was going to continue but jin cut him off.

"Taehyung just say which specific alpha is an asshole,that would be easier!!!"

"Jungkook"he said while remembering their argument.

"Yesss he is stupid for what he did to you,BUT WAITT!!!!WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU I DON'T KNOW!!!!"baek said

"That Junglebook again!!!"-jin said.

"What do you mean again,what did he do earlier???"Chan asked his fatherly instincts kicking in.

"Nothing appa its nothing major"Tae said kinda mad at himself for saying Jungkook's name cuz now his family would want complete details and he wasn't in the mood.

"Can we eat already I'm really hungryyyyy!!!"he whined to get them off the topic.

His parents didnt asked further questions cuz they knew he would share,when he will be ready.
They respected his privacy.