Chapter-5

You see the thing with Jungkook is that he doesn't allow many people in his life.Because he knows the more the number of people the more are the chances of getting hurt.So he was a guy who kept to himself and minded his own business.You might think that then how was he popular-that's because of his looks and his personality.A hot alpha without a mate -everyone wanted him and that's the reason why he became popular.With numerous girls approaching him sometimes even guys too.But he would deny them as he was waiting for his mate only.

But the thing about Jungkook is that when he allowed someone in his heart he will take care of them with his whole being and love and support them unconditionally.He had very few people like that in his life and Yugyeom was one of them.

So,you can understand what Jungkook was going through when he listened to what happened to Yugyeom.

Him and Yugyeom were friends from childhood and both goth along very well.They trained together went on pack missions together and were in the same class until they joined uni.They often referred to each other as brothers.And Yugyeom was one of those people who knew Jungkook's secret of being a true blood.
He trusted Yugyeom with his life and yugyeom was the same too

Its not like Yugyeom was fragile or something.He was a beta and a strong one at that.And NO he wasn't harmed physically even - if that would have been the case he would have defended himself.But it was the matter of his heart and this made JK more furious

Jungkook was reserved kind of guy but Yug at the same time was flirtatious,social and he often hooked up with people too.It was common as they were youngsters.

After 20 minutes they reached the college and. searched for one person-Kim Taehyung

A/n- this chapter was boring.It was just to describe Jungkook and Yugyeom's bond.

Thankyou for reading