chapter-24

Yo people!!!

10k!!!!!!!!
10k!!!!!!!!!!
10k!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wtf!!?????this is insane!!!!!!

Imma go and cry somewhere while you read this update.

Third person pov

Jungkook passed all the following days,wailing in agony.

He just missed the omega really bad and wanted to see him soon.

Now anyone would say that~if you miss him,why don't you call him or text him.You even have his number.

Yes why not Jungkook????

The truth is our big bad alpha wasnt brave enough to text Tae and calling him wasnt even an option for Jungkook.He felt too shy to do it and thought it would make things awkward between them.

However,this didn't mean that he didn't tried.

Every night,he would write a paragraph to Taehyung and then just delete this,not finding the guts to hit the send button.

He wanted the omega with him as soon as possible.

His mind was going nuts,over the fact that how much he missed Taehyung and on the new discovery about himself that he recently made and it is~ he likes Taehyung!!!!

Yes,Jungkook finally admitted that he liked the younger.He seeked help from many trusty sources -(read google.)
He googled up "how do you know  you like someone"

And let's just say,the results google provided him helped him to reach the conclusion that~Jeon Jungkook likes Kim Taehyung.

Everybody say "Thankyou google"

On the other hand,Taehyung's trip was going great.He enjoyed the beautiful place with his family and didn't regretted coming here....okay maybe he regretted a little when the thought of Jungkook crossed his mind.

But as of now,he was happy as his parents had decided that they would be going back tomorrow.Its been a week already.

Taehyung lied down on his bed and all he could think was -Jungkook!Jungkook!and some more Jungkook!
(I'm getting a headache here)

Oh and he also thought about ~how much he liked Jungkook.

Wait!!!??when did that happen???when did he figured his feelings out???

Dont worry,my loves, I'm here to tell you........

It happened on one of these days,in Jeju.
Taehyung was lying on his bed and in the middle of the night,a thought popped up in his mind~what if the reason he can't get Jungkook out of his mind was because he liked him.

And how come suddenly a thought like this popped up in his mind-----actually it wasn't sudden.

He was watching a k-drama on the TV in his room and he saw the lead character struggling with their feelings and yeah Tae had those same feelings.

The younger had initially panicked,that how could he relate to the character's feelings so much.

And in the end,they both realized they like their heroes---I mean the hero(other lead) in the k-drama and Taehyungie's hero---Jungkook.

It took a while,but Taehyung settled down and relved on his newly found feelings.that~Kim Taehyung likes Jeon Jungkook.

Everybody say "Thankyou K-drama"