chapter-34

Hello everyone!

This week has been so hectic,and I didnt get any chance to write.

Also medicines make me sleep all day.so I'm really sorry for the late update.

Third person pov

Jungkook just shaked his head at his baby and his baby's antics while smiling fondly.

"What!!say something!!!why are you smiling??"

Jungkook scooted over to the hospital bed on which Taehyung was lying.

Although he kept his distance,knowing Taehyung was injured so he took precautions by getting not too close to him.

"Tae,baby look at me"he said in a gentle voice
Taehyung was a sucker for Jungkook's sweet voice,he immediately looked at him.

Jungkook grabbed his hand that was not connected to the IV and started caressing the skin there.

"You,me and all the readers know that it would be the biggest lie if I told you,I didnt missed you.
The only thing that motivated me to finish my work and come back was YOU."he told him in a sincere voice.

Taehyung believed his words and thankfully he didn't questioned about "the readers" part or else it would be hell for us and for Jungkook too to explain him.

Since we are all safe,let's move on....

"Tae,come on you need to eat this medicine to get well,come on up now!!!"Jungkook said to Tae.

Tae wasn't getting up,he was just lying in the bed.

"No--uh,Koo I don't wannnnnnna!!!"he said in a baby voice.

Jungkook was having none of it.
"Tae,its not gonna work on me now,get up baby,just this medicine and then I'll say what you'd do!!!"

Tae thinks about it,but he still doesn't budge.He really didn't like medicines.

Seeing this Jungkook pretends to get mad at Tae.He turns his face to the other way,and looks away from Taehyung.

This continues on for several minutes,until Tae gives up.

"Fine,give it to me"he says in an irritated voice.

Jungkook looks at him and smiles while passing him the medicine.
"Thats my good pup"

And Taehyung tries,really tries to control his heartbeat at the pet name or else Jungkook would again know about his heart palpitations.

"Here,I had it,now you have to do as you say"Tae says to him.

"Yes,Your Highness"Jungkook dramatically bows down.

Tae erupts into laughter and his giggles fill Jungkook's ears.
Jungkook just gets lost in that sound,which he has missed so much in the past days.

I truly love him.he thought.

They spend the night  chattering and eventually fall asleep in each others presence.

The next morning came earlier than anticipated and Jungkook was the first one between them to get up.

He looks at Taehyung and finds him sleeping peacefully and admires his beauty until he's interrupted by his phone.

He checks his phone to find a message by Yoongi.

Grandpa(yoongs)
Good morning kook!
Just wanted to say that Taehyung's parents will be coming to the hospital today.
So you can leave,when they arrive.
Me and Jimin will be there soon too.
Also,please don't ask them anything.
They know nothing,and for now let's keep it this way.