chapter-50

Hello lovelies!

How are you doing??

Thankyou for 96k reads.

BE comeback in five days,skakamamskaka

I'm ready to cry all day.

Third person pov

"What hyung,what are you saying???" Taehyung asked with desperation laced in his voice.

He was standing there with Jungkook back hugging him,along with them there were Yoonmin and Hobi around an unconscious Ami.

"First let me,put her to bed,then I will tell you" hobi said.

He carried her to their bedroom and tucked Ami to bed,and then returned back to his guests.

The two couples were anxiously waiting do Hobi to say something;especially taehyung poor boy was traumatized.

"Come on Hoseok,tell us something!"yoongi urged.

"I--actually---gosh!!! I don't know where to start!!! Okay guys listen what I'm going to tell you is really personal for me and Ami.
And I don't know how you would react cuz----"

"We won't judge you hyung.We could never do that" Jungkook cut him off.

"Yes,hoseok you can trust us" Jimin added.

"Actually my mate Ami---she's a hybrid.half werewolf and half vampire---and her vampire side has the gift that she could look into someone's past.
So when she held Tae's hand,she must have seen something in his past,that made her scream like that.

But she'll be fine soon."

The room went silent as no one knew what to say.

Taehyung was shaken much more,he didnt knew what Ami had seen.

"Hobi hyung can Ami noona look into anyone's life like that??? and what does she see???" Tae questioned.

"No Tae,she can't just look into anyone's life like that---its a bit more-complicated.I just.......she would explain it better.......

I just know that she sees only a glimpse of the person's past---maybe the most important memory of someone---and she can't even do it to just anyone." Hobi sighed,clearly he didnt knew how to explain his mate's this power.

The atmosphere was quite until Jungkook's phone started ringing.

His father had called him to enquire whether they found Tae or not.

He also asked them to come back as soon as possible quoting" that he and his mother miss their  son in law and want to see him soon"

Taehyung's face splitted into a smile upon hearing these words.

It was getting late too,so they all decided to leave and visit Ami some other time.

"Take care of noona and yourself hyung" Tae said offering Hoseok a hug.

"You too Tae and dont worry about what Ami saw,she'll tell you about it,go for now" hobi replied.

"Alright Hoseok thanks man;see you soon,take care" Jungkook said and took Tae back in his arms.

They left the Dawn Pack and went back.

In the hallows pack.....

"These stupid morons can't do anything right! What kind of wolves do you have in your pack brother!!!!" KJ's uncle screamed.

"Calm down we'll figure something out" his father replied.

"Listen to me brother,I need this omega,I can't ruin our plan this time.
I don't want last time to repeat itself" his uncle said looking him dead in the eyes.