chapter-40

Hey everyone!

How's your weekend going??

Third person pov

The next morning found the alpha and the omega snuggled up to each other,and sleeping on the couch that Jungkook sat on last night.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes,adjusting to the light.

It was early in the morning,as the sun was still rising.

He looked down to see Taehyung sleeping on top of him,making him his mattress,and he adored the way Taehyung's cheeks were squished against his chest.

He doesn't even remember how he slept last night.

"I was just busy looking at him,and then I fell asleep here!!!!!Kim Taehyung,what have you done to me!!"he thought.

Jungkook moved slightly,and this made Taehyung stir up in his sleep.He lifted his head from his chest a little and opened his eyes a bit.

"Go back to sleep,pup.I'm here"Jungkook said in a hushed voice not wanting to wake Tae up.

It didn't even took a second before Taehyung passed out again and Jungkook's heart bubbled with adoration seeing him like this.

Jungkook can hear someone coming--he knows its Tae's parents.He takes a deep breath to not appear as nervous---but if he sees Tae's appa,he knows he'll get nervous.

He discreetly closes his eyes,so as to appear that he's still sleeping.

It was Baekhyun who had walked out,and was now standing in front of the sleeping pair.

"Tae"baek says gently.

The alpha opens his eyes,somewhat relieved that--its not the scary tall guy from yesterday.

"Oh,Jungkook you're up"
He nods his head in agreement.

"Last night,you both passed out here,and I didn't have the heart to disturb you---although Channie didn't like it one bit---still I made him agree somehow.But you should get up now---he won't be too happy to see you like this.
He's really overprotective when it comes to Tae.Consider yourself lucky he didn't kill you in sleep last night."
Baek said while laughing at the last line.

Jungkook understood and nodded his head,while slowly trying to get up with a sleeping Taehyung in his arms.

"I'll just put him in his room,if you could tell me where it is"he asked the older omega.

Baekhyun told him where Tae's room was and Jungkook made sure to properly keep it in mind----for the next time he decides to do something like last night---he won't want to hit on Tae's parents room again,right???

He placed the omega in the bed,and took a look at his room.

Taehyung arms were looking for Jungkook in his sleep and he chuckled seeing Tae like this.

He went to give him a pillow or something--but by that time Tae had found something to hug.

Jungkook took a closer look,and saw it was a jacket---it was his jacket

Jungkook remembered the night when he gave Tae that jacket,and right now a sense of pride and happiness surged in his heart,on seeing his omega cuddling with his jacket.

He pecked Tae's forehead and let his lips linger there for a few moments,before standing up and going out.

He stood at the doorway,looked back,took one good look of the sleeping omega and said--I love you before leaving.