chapter-39

Ayyo,everyone!!!

I hope everything's going good for you...

If not,eat some cake....and here is something from me to make you feel better.

*endless amount of free hugs*
Note--use whenever---whenever you feel like it.

I wish you liked my present,now let's get it....

Third person pov

It was the evening of the same day,when Taehyung was discharged from the prison (read hospital).

His parents couldn't come to pick him as they were busy with all the decoration and arranging a small party in their house.

So when,Taehyung stepped in his house,he was met with a surprise.

Their living room was decorated with balloons and confetti,and a big WELCOME HOME TAETAE was hung across the walls.

He burst out into a big smile and went to hug his parents.Both Baek and Chan were so happy to have their son back,they even started sobbing which made Tae cry too.

After the weeping session,everyone settled down and ate the food which Baekhyun had prepared.

The evening became more cheerful when Jin shared his worldwide funny jokes.

And Taehyung can't help but thank god for gifting him with such parents.
He loved them more than anything in his life and he knew his parents were the same.

The smile on his parents face,was the only thing Taehyung wished to see everyday.He never wanted to see them sad.

Their smiling faces gave Taehyung a hope that everything will be fine--when hes having his worst days and on their faces made his good days the best days of his life.

'After all,family is the best team we've got'

He was eternally grateful to moon goddess for gifting him with the best family,in the whole world.

Never once did Baek and Chan ever made him feel like,that he wasn't their son,or treated him differently.

They made sure,that he was okay and comfortable at all times and stood with him through thick and thin.

How many people do this for someone who isn't even their own son??????

Yes,Taehyung knew that they werent his real parents.He had known it since he was a child.

Don't get me wrong,baek and Chan never wanted him to know,he kind of found out on his own----accidentally,you can say.

But that didn't change anything,rather it made their bond strengthen and them strong as a family.

Later in the night.....

"Good night momma,good night appa"Taehyung wished both of his parents,pecked their cheeks and went to his bedroom.

"Ahh----my love I missed you so much"he said as he entered his bedroom.

"You don't even know,how hard it was for me to survive without you these past days,the hospital bed sucked!!!" He said annoyingly.

Yes,peeps he was saying all this to his bed.
He missed it!!!!!(tbh I'm the same too,anyone else?)

He sprawled on the bed like a starfish--with his hands and legs spread wide---kind of hugging his bed,eh?

He rubbed his face on the soft silky blanket and the pillows and sighed in content with the scent they emitted.

Then his thoughts wandered off to,---you know who---and no I'm not referring to Voldemort by saying--you know who--