chapter-36

Hey guys:)

I hope you are having a good day/evening❤

Warning---I'm bad at writing action scenes,so at some point you'll feel like this is a waste of time.

I apologize in advance,for this.

Okay,if you have decided to read here you go......

Third person pov

As soon as Taehyung was asleep,Jungkook called Jimin and Yoongi into the room.

Jungkook left the room with yoongi,leaving Jimin behind to take care of Tae if he wakes up.

"So,did he tell you anything??"asked yoongi.
Jungkook nodded his head and replied--"you were right Hyung!"

"I fucking knew it.What the hell is Yugyeom's problem!!!!!?"yoongi asked yelling.

Jungkook then went on to tell him what happened with Tae---how Yugyeom and his mate were responsible for all this--

And as Jungkook was narrating this,yoongi could actually feel the change in Jungkook's voice---it got scarier---and his eyes---they were a bloody red---and his attitude---which could kill anyone right now.

To be honest,Yoongi himself was scared of what Jungkook would do to Yugyeom once he gets his hands on him.

He knew he had to be there with him--so that Jungkook won't go completely out of hand.

It can be really really dangerous when Jungkook's wolf takes over.
And Yoongi is saying this from experience.

They drove towards the Shadow Pack.

Yoongi was driving while Jungkook was sitting in the front seat.
And as odd as it may sound,but Jungkook was calm---dangerously calm.

Or you can say it was the "calm before the storm"

'Good luck Yugyeom'yoongi thought.

Within 15 minutes,they reached the pack and were now making their way inside.

Every wolf--and I mean every frickin wolf---who was in the pack became silent as Jungkook moved in the pack.

Apparently,Jungkook had such a murderous aura surrounding him that no one could stop themselves from looking at him and thinking that what has got him so worked up.

Every single being could feel it.

They knew something was bout to go down.

Jungkook moved towards Yugyeom's house and knocked on the door.
His mother answered,the door and she was horrified to see Jungkook in such a state.

"Who is it Mom---oh Jungkook,its you,
Wassup!!!"Yugyeom said

And everyone including the readers and the author too, face palmed themselves at Yugyeom's words.

Can he not see,Jungkook's face!!!!!
Bruh!!!you have the audacity to ask this???
You boutta get your ass whooped man!

Jungkook said nothing and just dragged him by his wrist.All of them widen their eyes on his actions.

He dragged Yugyeom to the ground where they train;it was very big field.

The pack members have surrounded them,waiting to see what happens next between the two best friends.

Youngjae and yugyeom's parents were also there,but no one knew anything.

"I'm just gonna ask you one time Yugyeom,so answer it properly!!!
WHY???"
Jungkook asked him in a dangerously calm voice.