chapter-16

Heylo everyone!!!

I hope you are having a good day!

Third person pov

Taehyung went on with his hyungs to his home where his parents were waiting for them.Jin asked Tae what was the fight about earlier.

"Oh Hyung don't you worry it was nothing that alpha was just being a jerk nothing else"Tae replied.
"Well Taebear dont let these stupid people get to you okay?? If anything happens tell me and I will show them their place"Jin said.

Taehyung agreed with him.He spent the evening with his family.They chatted and recalled their old days and funny incidents.After having dinner they all went to sleep.
Despite all the drama at college at the end of the day Taehyung went to bed happily and for him and for us as well this is what matters the most.

That night Tae thought about Jungkook how only his presence had ignited something within him.He has never felt this way.Jungkook's voice was echoing inside his head.During their argument too Tae found him hot.These all thoughts kept messing with Taehyung's mind.
After much difficulty he finally slept.

Next day at college.

Taehyung and Jihoon were walking towards the cafeteria.After Tae told him what happened yesterday Jihoon could not believe it.He always thought Jungkook was nice person and he won't support something wrong but it was not the case.
He however even suspected that Yugyeom might have hidden the truth from Jungkook but he kept this thought to himself for now.

They entered the cafeteria and Tae told Jihoon to save him a seat as he went to buy food.
"Hii do you have banana milk???"he asked the server.
"Banana milk please" a voice behind him said and Taehyung immediately knew who it was.Jungkook.

The server came back with a pack of banana milk "Uh sorry seems like we  ran out of banana milk and this is the last packet.Since you both asked for it decide among yourself who will take it and no need to pay.Its from me"he said this and went back not knowing what fire he has started.

Jungkook as soon as hearing this placed his hand upon the packet but Taehyung wasn't dumb he also put his hand upon the pack well actually upon Jungkook's hand.They could feel those sparks when their hands touched but what did I say they are both idiots so they decided to yes you are right ~they  ignore it again.

"Back off alpha!!!this is mine I asked for it first."Tae said in a fierce voice and stared in Jungkook's orbs.

"So what you think you can take it from me omega,no I was the one who hold it first.Now let go and I will cause no harm"Jungkook replied.

"Exactly if you let go now I won't either cause you any harm.Take your hands off its mine."

"Its mine leave it this instant"Jungkook said using his alpha voice.He was having a bad day today and just wanted some banana milk but that too he can't get without getting irritated.He was done.

Hearing his alpha voice the entire cafeteria got silent.Some omegas were cowering but but but our Taetae he stood proud and tall without giving any damn.

This surprised Jungkook because his voice can even make alphas submit but it has no effect on Taehyung.He got lost in thought.

Truth be told Taehyung knew the alpha voice had effect on him but he didnt wanna show it.So he masked his expression and he was pretty good in it.

He saw Jungkook looking distracted and took advantage of it."Oh my god!!! Look!!!"he yelled and pretended to look behind Jungkook as if something was really there.

Jk was caught off guard and he turned around at the same moment his grip loosened and Tae took the packet away from his hold and started running.It all happened so quickly that Jungkook got no time to think and seeing Tae run he ran after him.

Taehyung was dodging people skipping steps and trying to get as far as possible.After all this efforts too Jungkook managed to catch him.

"You think you can fool me huh pup!!???"he said holding him in a kind of back hug position.His voice didnt sound mad rather it sounded amused.

And Taehyung's heart with the position and the nickname started beating faster.'There he goes with the nickname again'he thought

"Tell me pup,why do you have to be so bad huh why can't you be a good pup for me???"Jungkook said,his voice getting octaves lower and with that Taehyung's heartbeat getting insanely faster.He was afraid even Jungkook would be able to hear it.

"My good little pup you'll be good for me right,you will obey me won't you???"he said again this time right behind Tae's ear and Tae thought if he won't stop this then he won't be able to hold himself anymore.

But before anything could happen Jungkook stepped away from him.During all the sweet talks Tae completely forgot about the milk pack in his hands but Jk didnt.

When Taehyung turned around he saw Jungkook smirking and waving the packet in front of his face.Tae didnt even realize when he took it from him.And after getting what he wanted Jk sprinted from there but not before winking at Tae.

Tae knew chasing after him would be futile so he just stood there.Irritated with the fact that he couldn't do anything and that his stupid heart won't stop beating faster around Jk.

It hasn't been even two days  of knowing Jungkook and he was getting on his nerves this made Taehyung mad.
And he sweared when time permits he would take his  revenge.

A/n~Jungkook if I were you I would watch out Taetae out there to get his revenge.

Did you guys like the chapter??

Sorry if it was boring.

And I totally forgot to introduce these two in the last chapter(no not Taehyung )

Kim Seokjin26OmegaMoonlight PackTaehyung's cousinMarried to NamjoonPregnant with their first childWon't think two times before roasting youConsiders Tae's parents as his parents too and loves them too much(his parents are no more alive)

Kim Seokjin
26
Omega
Moonlight Pack
Taehyung's cousin
Married to Namjoon
Pregnant with their first child
Won't think two times before roasting you
Considers Tae's parents as his parents too and loves them too much(his parents are no more alive)

Kim Seokjin26OmegaMoonlight PackTaehyung's cousinMarried to NamjoonPregnant with their first childWon't think two times before roasting youConsiders Tae's parents as his parents too and loves them too much(his parents are no more alive)

Kim Namjoon
25
Alpha
Married to Jin
Moonlight pack
Runs the business with Tae's parents
Calm composed and clumsy
Over protective of his mate and unborn child
Is afraid of Jin's savage side but likes it too
Considers Tae as his younger brother.

Thankyou so much for reading💜💜