chapter-37

Hiya everyone:)

I hope you are having a good day

Third person pov

As Jungkook went inside the bathroom to shower and freshen up,yoongi went outside to enlighten the confused pack members.

He explained why Jungkook has created such a big ruckus and how much Taehyung was important to him.

"Yoongi,why was Jungkook calling that Tae as his omega???"Jungkook's mother asked curiously.

Currently they were in the main pack house,Yoongi with Jungkook's parents.

"Do they--are they mates??"she continued her question.

Yoongi nodded his head--"Yes,Luna I best believe they are.And I'm saying this because of the behavior they have towards each other!"

"Hmm,do they know yet??"

"No,none of them aren't 20 yet,so they don't know"

"Oh my,they will know soon as Jungkookie's birthday is in 2 days and he'll turn 20,yahhhh did you hear that dear husband!!!!" Jungkook's mother yelled excitedly.

"Thank god,our son found his mate,I was really worried that who would be the mate of your dumb son!!!" Jungkook's father said.

"Yahhh!!!!!you're saying this like he's only my son,and not yours too"his mother scoffed.

Yoongi was smiling as his alpha and Luna's childish behavior.

"I gotta plan a big party for Jungkookie's bday,and we will personally invite Tae and his family!!!
Ooh I should start the preparations!!"His mother was saying and thats when Jungkook entered.

"Preparations for what,mother?"
"Your bday,you dummy,its in 2 days and you'll find your mate.
Are you excited???"his mother said.

Jungkook said nothing as he didn't wanted to think about this mate right now.
He just wanted to go see Tae.

"Hyung,if you are done here,can we leave already please??"

"Leave???where are you both going???"the head alpha asked.

"To the hospital"Jungkook said and dragged Yoongi with him not giving his parents further chance to ask any questions.

Well they both understood,that he was gonna see Tae.

Jungkook was really thankful that no pack member gave him the stink eye while he was leaving.
Somewhere in his heart,he felt relieved that his people don't hate him.

They sat in the car and yoongi drove them to the hospital.

When they reached the hospital and arrived on the floor on which Taehyung was admitted,they could hear someone crying loudly.

Taehyung

With this Jungkook,ran to the omega's room,eyes already changing color on hearing the younger's cries.

Dear God,how many people does he need to teach a lesson today.

He opened the door,to see a crying Taehyung sitting on the hospital bed,with a frantic Jimin trying to console him.

There were some hospital staff too who were holding him by his hands,looked like they were preventing him from moving.

A growl from Jungkook,turned everyone's attention to him.

The glare which he threw the staff,made them back off and leave Taehyung.

The omega immediately spranged up from the bed on seeing his alpha and ran towards him.