chapter-17

Heyyloo Everyone

How are you doing??

Plz vote and leave comments!!!

Third person pov

Throughout that entire week Jungkook and Tae kept messing with each other.There were very few occurrences when they would pass by each other peacefully.

They would throw insults at each other,pull out pranks and never leave a chance to embarrass the other.By this time the whole uni came to know of them.

Although I may tell you that their actions were not that extreme,just enough to leave the other frustrated.

In both of their hearts they held no malice for each other.
Taehyung despite trying could not bring himself to hate Jungkook.
And for Jungkook even the thought of anyone or anything or himself too hurting Tae didnt settled well.
The strange attraction that they both felt towards each other wasn't helping either.Its like they need to see each other or won't survive.Its complicated they both would say.

What they were doing could be described as childish and immature but not hateful.

Apart from that everything was fine.
Yoongi and Jimin will be returning soon.
Tae and Jihoon's friendship was getting stronger.
And Jungkook was still unaware of the truth.

Yugyeom didnt have it in him to tell Jungkook the truth.He feared that Jk will hate him and break their friendship.
Nobody even in the college told Jungkook about it as they knew what Yug could do.

Seemingly everyone has even forgotten the issue and moved on with their lives which was a good thing I guess???

Jungkook eagerly waited for the return of Yoongi.He hasn't seen his Hyung in weeks and wanted to meet him and talk to me.
For him Yoongi was not just a pack member,he was like an elder brother to Jungkook.
Since their childhood days Yoongi has protected him guided him and supported him unconditionally.

Yoongi taught him to differentiate between wrong and right.He taught him how to fight and to become a good alpha.

Whatever Jungkook was today,Yoongi had a major role in that.
He held a special place in Jungkook's heart.There were only a few times when they won't agree with each other but at the end of the day it was all good.

Presently Jungkook sat outside on of the benches as this was his free period.He was just scrolling through his phone waiting for the bell to ring for next class.

Jungkook's pov

"Hey did you guys heard that an omega got beaten up today"??one of the guys beside me who were in a group spoke.My ears immediately perked up on hearing this.

"Yes I heard about that.Poor thing.do you know why was he beaten up"??

"He rejected some alpha and in spite he beat him up.I feel bad for him!!!"

"He was a freshman wasn't he??And he was beautiful too.The entire d block heard him getting beat up but nobody did anything"!!!

"Well if anybody tried to do anything the alpha wouldnt have spared him.so nobody helped"

Third person pov

Listening to their words triggered something in Jungkook.He instantly thought of Taehyung and him getting beaten up and his bloodied face.

Come to think of it~an omega who's a freshman and beautiful too and rejected an alpha~doesn't it sound like Taehyung to you???

Well to Jungkook it sure does.He started running inside the building towards the d block.

He just wanted to see Taehyung at this moment and make sure he was alright.

Jungkook's pov

I hurry inside the block and I'm just praying~plz don't be Taehyung plz be safe Taehyung.
I'm feeling anxious and Night is completely restless.
We both won't calm down unless we see him safe and sound.

I reach my destination and search for Taehyung and I see him there.........

A/n~do you think it is Taehyung??

Hope you like it

Thankyou so much for reading💜💜