chapter-43

Hey guys:)
I'm back

I missed you all so so so much
Did you missed me too??

Third person pov

It was the week after Jungkook's birthday,and our Taekook couple were in their "honeymoon" phase.

They just couldn't keep their hands to themselves.
The kisses and iloveyous became frequent and them always touching/cuddling each other became normal.

Right now,Taehyung was taking a shower and he has Jungkook waiting in his bedroom.

They were having a sleepover today at Tae's house,just the two of them,as his parents were out.

While he was showering,Taehyung couldn't help but look back at the way he and Jungkook have came upon.

Nostalgia washed over him--from the day they first met---to every single moment that led them here---Taehyung was grateful and felt blessed to have those moments.

He didnt want to change a single thing about their love story--it was unique and special to him.

Then,he thought about his lover--Jungkook was the epitome of a gentleman.

He was everything Taehyung has always imagined in a man.Taehyung was truly thankful to the moon goddess for blessing him with a mate like him.

Taehyung sighed as he was drying himself up and wore his clothes---oversized tee and shorts and stepped out of the bathroom.

He had expected to be showered with Jungkook's kisses,as soon as he would be out--considering the alpha was whining before he went to take a shower--but much to his dismay nothing like that happened.

He saw the true blood sitting on his bed--looking at his phone-and smiling---wait!!!! What!?!?

Smiling???who is Jungkook smiling at!?!?!

His happiness is me and I'm right here.

Tae thought.

He moved towards his drawer--but still didn't get any reaction out of the elder.

He was starting to get frustrated and jealous too.

He began drying his hair,with the towel and continued observing Jungkook.

The alpha hasn't said anything--heck he hasn't even looked up at him since he came out.

What is so important in his phone!!!!

Finally,Taehyung decided to break the silence and said--"The shower was good,do you want to take one???"

The answer he reacieved was--"Yeah!why?"

Like WTF,is Jungkook even listening to what he is saying.

If looks could kill,the phone in Jungkook's hand would have blasted by now.

Taehyung passed some more time around his room--his eyes never leaving Jk.

The final straw for Taehyung was when he hear Jungkook say the words---"Omo,he's so cute!!!!!!
And my baby!!!!!!!" to his phone.

But I'm his baby!!!!?!

Taehyung pouted and went to snatch the phone from him.He was successful in doing so as Jungkook hadn't expected this.

"What is so important in your phone,Jeon Jungkook huh!?!?
And who are you calling cute?????
Are you cheating on me!!!!!!!"
He said hysterically.