chapter-30

Hola people!!!!

Rate your day on a scale of 1-10

Side story(with Yugyeom)

Third person pov

"Mom,Dad can you come out for a minute??"Yugyeom asked his parents who were in their room.

The family was still in their hometown,but they would be going to Seoul soon.

The door opened and his parents came out.

"What happened yug??"his mother asked.

"Uhmmm,there's someone who wants to meet you,and he's in the living room"

"Who is it yugyeom?"his dad asked.

"M--M--Mate"he said.

His parents face held a delighted look as they went downstairs to greet Yug's mate.

There was a strong,young man sitting on the couch.No doubt he was an alpha.When the man saw his mate's parents he got up and bowed at them respectfully.

"Hello,I'm Choi Youngjae your son's mate"He said in a firm voice.

(All those YugBam shippers I'm really sorry,its just Youngjae fits my book more so I chose him.Plz don't hate me!!!!)

"Finally you got your mate Yuggie,now you'll stop fooling around "his mother said and Yugyeom was embarrassed that his mate knew about his actions.

Youngjae didn't say anything,just looked at them.

Yugyeom's parents left them alone.

"So mate you were with other people,before me??"

Back at Seoul

Taekook are still at Monet's.

"Jungkookie,would you tell me what's wrong????I'm getting scared!"
Jungkook didn't answer rather pushed his face more into Taehyung's chest,inhaling his addictive smell.

Taehyung sighed knowing the alpha wasn't going to tell him anything.He linked Yoongi and Jimin who were standing by the car,to come to them.

Yoongi and Jimin complied and went to Taekook.

"Hyung- ah! he won't tell me!!!"he huffed.
"He's like that since the childhood,he won't open up to anyone easily.But its different with you!"Yoongi said.

Hearing this,Jungkook made a noise of protest,not liking how Yoongi was telling him about his childhood.
He was immature back in those days,but he's grown up now hasn't he????

"Hyung please stop saying nonsense!"Jungkook said without looking up from his position in Tae's chest.

"This is the truth Jungkook!!!!do you need me to remind you how you were in childhood.
Tae you know what he did in training one time------"

"Hyung!!!!!!!stop it,don't complete this sentence"Jungkook jolted.

"Aish!!you big baby,he won't tell me okay,now calm down!!!"Taehyung said and smiled at his antics.

It was a rare sight to see the true blood alpha,behaving like a child.And Yoongi was so grateful that Jungkook and Taehyung found each other.Cuz Taehyung was able to bring that side of Jungkook up.

(Like Yoongi,I'm also very much grateful to my lovely readers,who read and support me.Love you all.)

"Yoongs,I want a hot chocolate,they serve the best ones at Monet's!!"Jimin said and Yoongi nooded,he asked Taehyung and Jungkook if they wanted anything.