chapter-44

Okay,I'm okay no.....nothing's wrong........seriously I'm fine------fuck it!!!!!!

I'm not fine,seriously how can I be?????

50k
50fuckingK

This is not fair ya'all

Am I a joke to you????

What did I do to deserve this!!!😭😭😭😭

I love you all so much,I can't even fucking describe.

I am at a loss of words right now!

I can't thank you guys enough---it'll never be enough,but still imma say it

THANKYOU❤

Okay,so you read this update while I allow 50k reads to sink in my mind.

50k baby!!!wooo

Third person pov

The day passed on quickly and Jin who was unconscious now came back to his senses.
It was really a relief for everyone to hear that Jin is okay as sometimes during delivery the condition gets critical and they end up losing the mother--especially in the cases of male omegas.

The doctor examined his condition once more---and he deemed that everything was normal--and left the family.

Taekook were busy playing with the baby,while Namjoon was tending to Jin.

"Say,TaTa baby,come on!!" Tae said to the baby.

The baby just looked with his cute eyes,not crying or anything.

"Seriously babe,it hasn't even been a day since he is born and you are already expecting him to say your name" Jungkook shaked his head.

"You think you know everything don't you??? Huh???
Whenever he will start speaking--he will say my name first--you just wait and watch!!!!
Isn't it right cutie!!!?" Tae looked at the baby again.

Jungkook smiled brightly looking at Tae,and the thought of him someday starting his own family with his omega,made him day dream.

He thought of how cute Tae will look with their child and he can't wait for his thoughts to turn into reality.

The baby's cries brought him back,and he asked Tae why he was crying.

"I think he's hungry" he said and went on to hand the baby to Jin who fed him.

It was later at night,when Jin started to experience killing pain in his lower belly.
He screamed which got everyone's attention and Taekook and Joon rushed to him.

He was sweating and thrashing around in the bed while crying loudly.

"H--hurts joonie,please--make it stop"
"Jin,what is wrong??? Please--look at me,hey----don't close your eyes"
Namjoon was crying too.

Jungkook had gone to call the doctor,but unfortunately the doc had went home for the night as there were no more patients left for him.

"Come on,call any other doctor,I don't fucking care.Isn't this is a hospital????don't you have anyone else" he asked angrily.

"Sir,please calm down,the doctor is on his way and we don't have any other doctor available right now" The nurse said to him.

"Fuck you all!!!" He said and went back to the room.

The scene in front of him was--heart breaking.

Jin was in pain and was held by Namjoon and both of them were crying,while Taehyung was trying to make the baby calm who woke up due to Jin's cries---whilst he was crying himself.