chapter-35

Ayyo ladies and gentlemen!!!

Hope you are having a good Day/evening.

Third person pov

"The worst part about betrayal,it doesn't come from your enemies---but from the ones you trust the most "

It wasn't long after Taehyung had kicked Jungkook out of his room,that his parents visited him.

Along with them Jin and Namjoon were also there.

They all were happy to see that Taehyung's condition has improved.
Amidst all of this Taehyung tried to forget the incidents of the morning,but alas he couldn't.

And thats why his cheeks had acquired a permanent shade of blushy pink,which didn't went unnoticed by the people in the room.

After a couple minutes,Jimin joined them in the room too.

The atmosphere was light and cheery and Taehyung felt happy for having such wonderful family and friends.

However,he couldn't help but miss the true-blood alpha.
No one in his life can take Jungkook's place and Taehyung was sure of it.

Outside the hospital.....

After getting kicked out by Taehyung from the room,Jungkook decided to not bother him and give him some space.

He went to freshen up and have a morning coffee.

He saw Jimin and yoongi arriving,so he went to them.

"Hyung"
They both stopped at his voice.

Jimin left Yoongi and Jungkook,as he went inside to visit Tae and his family.

So,now Yoongi and Jungkook were sitting on one of the benches in the park/garden that was attached to the hospital.

"Yoongi Hyung,I can't take this anymore!,plz tell me what do you know"
"Jungkook,as I told you,even I don't know the full thing.Only Taehyung does.I only have my doubt's on someone"

"Okay,then tell me who is it and we both will then ask the person and confirm it,does that work??"Jungkook asked impatiently.

The need to know what happened to Taehyung was driving him and his wolf crazy.
He can't wait to get his hands upon that fucker,who hurt his Tae and he for sure will teach him a good lesson.

"Look,Jungkook what I'm about to say will sound absurd to you,okay!!but I need you to keep calm and think rationally!okay?"yoongi asked him with hesitancy.

He himself was nervous,telling Jungkook that yugyeom was the culprit.
He knew how much Jungkook valued their friendship and there was a good probability that Jungkook will become mad for accusing his friend.

"Hyung,now you're scaring me,who is it??"
"Yugyeom!"
"What Hyung?"Jungkook wasn't sure if he heard him properly.

"I said its Kim Yugyeom"

"Yugyeom,what Hyung?"
In the inside Jungkook didn't wanted to believe what yoongi was saying,thats why he was asking him repeatedly.

"ITS YUGYEOM WHO HURT TAE,IT IS BECAUSE OF HIM THAT TAE  WAS FOUND HALF-DEAD AND IT IS HIM WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING THAT IS  HAPPENING"yoongi snapped at him.

Jungkook------was speechless.He showed no emotion on his face.
He didn't wanted to believe whatever yoongi was saying.

I mean its understandable------think about it,the person whom you consider your best friend--you have spent your entire life growing up with them---and then you find out that they hurt the love your life.