Chapter-6 part-3

Hey guys first of all Thankyou so much on 200+ reads.It really means a lot and motivates me to write better for everyone who's reading.
Thanks once again.And here is the update.

Still the flashback.

The next day Yugyeom again showed up to lunch.He talked sweetly with everyone and walked Taehyung to his class again.
It was Friday and they were all sitting in the cafeteria when Jimin started-"Hey guys you remember we are hanging out tomorrow right?What do you think where should we go?"
Jihoon-"Omg!!! I totally forgot about it.Thanks for mentioning it Jimin".Jimin passed him a smile.

Yugyeom only looked at all of them.Then he said-"You guys are gonna hang out tomorrow without me!!???"and he made a pouty face.
Jimin replied-"actually we made this plan before you started hanging out with us thats why you don't know".
Yugyeom said-"Oh okay tho!!but I think you guys should check out this new restaurant that's nearby the multiplex.I heard they also have an arcade.And they even serve great food." Jihoon then said-"Oh yeah my brother went there last week and he loved it"

"OK then its settled we would go there.You guys be there by 10 okay.Me and Jimin will meet you guys there."said Yoongi.
All of them except Yug agreed to this.
Tae saw that Yugyeom was upset and he was thinking of inviting them to their hangout but Jimin beat him to it.
"Hey Yug what are you doing tomorrow man!!??"asked Jimin
"Me nothing much.I think I'm gonna sleep and eat all day".replied Yug
"Oh that means you could join us for the hangout tomorrow as you are not busy".Jihoon said
"I'd rather not I don't know if you guys feel comfortable or not".Yug shrugged.
"Its okay for all of us.you can join us.I insist."Tae said.And yugyeom looked at him and winked which made Tae smile.
"Its settled then,all of us are hanging out tomorrow.You guys better not be late or imma beat up you guys. I'm missing my sleep for this."said yoongi

They all agreed and went for their respective classes.Yugyeom as usual walked Tae and thanked him for the invitation.Then he did something unexpected,he leaned down and pecked Tae's right cheek briefly.Before Taehyung could register what happened Yugyeom was gone and Tae was left behind blushing and stood stunned.

Now he was excited for tomorrow.

The next day came and the guys met up and went to the arcade plated games and ate delicious food.They all had a great time.
Tae and Yug were together most of the time like standing side by side and Tae really enjoyed their hangout session.
He and Yug became close and when Yug asked him for his number he gave it to him without and hesitation.

He really thought that Yug was a nice man and took all his gestures in a friendly way.He was not romantically interested in him as he was waiting for his mate.

_____________________xxx____________

The next week came and the friendship among the five grew more stronger.Jimin and Yoongi who were always over protective of Tae were happy to see him with Yug.Nobody doubted him as he even belonged to the shadow pack so they thought he was of no harm.Days passed quickly and it was Thursday and they all were in the cafeteria as usual.

Yugyeom-"hey guys you know Jackson is throwing a party tomorrow at the club ACE right!!?? Are you guys coming??.I mean Jimin and Yoongi would go for sure as they are our pack members so they have to be there.What about you Tae and Jihoon??"
"Well I would go if Tae goes"-Jihoon said.
Taehyung was uncertain and if he had to be honest he would deny the offer.But then he saw the looks on the faces of his friends and changed his mind.Also alcohol will help him unwind from the stress of school week.

He agreed to go there as well.But he cannot deny his gut feeling which was hinting that going there would be a bad idea.
Nevertheless he shrugged it off as he can't even back out now.He decided on minimal drinking and leaving the party early.

A/n- guys I know I said that the third part will explain all the things but while writing I felt that it won't be good to include in there because it needed this back story.
Yeah.
I might update once again today and it will clear everything.Until then plz bear with me guys.

Thankyou so much for reading💜💜