chapter-46

Hello lovely people!!!!!

How are you???

What have you been upto these days??

I missed you all.

The Hallows pack

Third person pov

"Say brother,are you confirmed now???" Asks KJ's father to his brother.
"Yes,now that I've seen the omega's wolf form,I can surely say that he is her son. He has the same wolf as his mother.
Snow white with blotches of purple" KJ's uncle replied.

"So,what are we gonna do now??"
"We will abduct him,and finish what his mother couldn't do"

Both the brothers started laughing maniacally.

With Taekook

After the rogue attack,Jungkook had grown more protective of Tae.Well it was expected from him.He has become more aware of his surroundings and have been keeping a keen eye for any possible threats to his mate.

The greatest dilemma for him was that he didn't wanted to restrain his baby from living his normal life,due to some unknown enemies.But at the same time he knew that his mate's safety was his priority.

The rogue attack event wasn't settling well with him.He just can't shake it off as a usual thing.In his gut he knew that it was planned and not some sudden attack.

He was determined on finding out who was behind this and what was their motive.

Meanwhile,he was juggling between the pack work---he was to be the head alpha soon and worrying over Taehyung's safety.

If anything would happen to Taehyung,the alpha won't ever forgive himself--he might even die before letting anyone harm his mate.

Taehyung was the most precious being to Jungkook in the world--scratch that---in the entire milky way galaxy.

He had become--paranoid and thats why when he won't see him around him or cant smell his scent,he would raise hell on earth.

He picked him up and dropped him from college to home---accompanied him wherever he wanted to go--making sure that Tae was safe at all the times.

In other words,Jungkook had become overprotective and clingy as hell.

He sometimes feared that Taehyung would leave him because of his this behavior.
He did understand the fact that--you need personal space--even while being in a relationship,despite knowing this Jungkook just couldn't help his nature.

And as for Taehyung,he didnt mind it one bit.

While many people would find this situation suffocating,Tae didn't.

He really liked being around the alpha all the time.
Liked how Jungkook cared so much for him.
How he pampered him and spoiled him to the core.

He was really loving his alpha's attention.

Not only Jungkook but also Taehyung was worried about his mate too.

Jungkook would often forget to eat food while being immersed in work,but Tae was there to feed him.

When the alpha would be exhausted after pack work and college,his omega would simply hug him whispering sweet nothings into his ears.

Taehyung and Jungkook both's personal favorite activity was---when they both will lie down and the alpha would stuff his face into Tae's tummy or keep his head on it,while Tae stroked his hair.
He loved Taehyung's cute,soft tummy and would kiss it at any chance he got.