chapter-47

Hola people!
I hope you are having a good day/night

So luckily my class got canceled today and the first thing that comes in my mind--"oh!!! Finally I can write a chapter!!"

Yesh,so here you go

Third person pov

Jungkook drove faster as he looked at the time in his wrist watch.
8:25

He was supposed to be at the dinner at 8.Thats what Jimin had told him.

But luck doesn't favor Jungkook much.

He was called by his father,to discuss upon some matters---and that discussion was fucking long.

He didn't even pay much attention to his father's words---just thinking about the time he would be allowed to leave.

His father surely noticed the lack of attention from his son and asked him the reason.

Jungkook told him that he had a date with his mate and he was going to be late!

Upon hearing this his father shot up.

"What the hell,Jungkook??? Why didnt you said so????
Omygod!!!! My precious son in law would be waiting for you all alone and its all because of me!!!!
I don't want him to hate me.Nooooo!!!

Get your ass out Jungkook and get going for moon goddess's sake" His father cried.

Jungkook was surprised with this reaction.

'We aren't even married yet,and everyone already loves you so much'

He smiled to himself.

After that he rushed,to get ready and left the house as soon as he could.

Now,as he was driving his phone screen lit up indicating he had a notification.

INSTAGRAM

k.th posted a picture
Tap to open

Jungkook didn't hesitate to open up the app and look at the picture.

k.th

Liked by k

Liked by k.seokjin and thousands of others

k.th: so happy to meet you after so many years hyung @p.hyunsik

randomusername: who's that👀

Load more comments

Jungkook didnt like this.He swiped his tongue on the inside of his cheek---a clear indication that he's jealous.

He drove past the cars as the thought of his Taehyung being alone crossed his mind---yes he was alone in the company of that Hyunsik!!!!
which was way worst.