Chapter-10

Hello everyone.
I hope you are doing great.

I would like to suggest to read chapter-7 if you haven't.Cause it is really related with this and will help you understand better.
Just read the section where Tae is with Yug in the party.

Here you go

Third person POV

Taehyung has missed 3 days of uni due to his heat.He had received calls and texts from both Jimin and Jihoon who were profusely apologizing to him for leaving him alone in the party.However Taehyung hadn't told them anything about yugyeom's actions.He wanted to tell them face to face.

Taehyung remembered everything that Yugyeom said and did to him that night.During those three days he gave his actions a thought.
Taehyung was slowly coming to the realization that yug's sweet nature was only a facade and that he wanted him for his body only.Taehyung became really angry and he wanted to give Yugyeom a lesson that he has messed with the wrong person.He became mad at himself for letting his guard down and trusting someone so easily.Now he couldn't wait to go back to the college and face Yugyeom.

Taehyung arrived in college he hadn't told his friends that he'd be joining the college again today.He was  late for his first class so he decided to go into the cafeteria and eat something.He went in and saw the people sitting inside giving him a weird look.Some were laughing,some were looking at him with disgust and some looked in a mocking way.
Despite being sassy Taehyung was really a soft ball on the inside.He couldn't help but feel bad.

There are certain points in our life where everyone's insecurities pop up,no matter how loved you are or how much you say you don't care but we are all humans and it happens with everyone.Same was happening with Taehyung right now.He was feeling really insecure of those judgemental looks and just wanted to hide in a corner.He didn't even knew what was wrong.It was like everybody knew something about him which he didnt know himself.
But he chose not to show his fear and went on to get food.

"So the sassy little omega finally decided to join us"said one of the boys in the cafeteria.He was in a group with his other friends(yugyeom's group)

Taehyung didn't know any of them but he recognized them as Yugyeom's friends however Yug wasn't present there.
"You talking to me!!??"sassed Taehyung back.
"Now who would I be talking about,huh.Obviously its you".said the same guy.
"You know now that Yugyeom's had a taste of you,I really want that too."asked Kyungsoo with a devilish grin.
"What the hell are you guys talking about,huh!!I advise you to better shut up your stupid mouth or else it won't be good for any of you"Taehyung replied face red with angry.
How dare this guy say such things about him.

"Come on now princess!! No need to be shy.We know about you and Yugyeom.We have seen the video."said Minseo.
"Video!!!!what video are you talking about???Taehyung asked furiously.
"The same video which showed yugyeom fucking you.Don't act all innocent.We know you are not."laughed Lay.

'A video of yugyeom fucking him  what really!!!! Was he hearing right??? Its  not possible because nothing like this happened.Are this people insane' such thoughts were running in Tae's mind.

"Everyone has seen it you know You are more famous now".Kyungsoo said and laughed.
"Omgeee don't tell me you haven't seen it!!!said Minseo"come on show him Lay"

Lay unlocked his phone and played a video.Tae saw himself with Yugyeom the scene was of the party where tae was drinking and yug was standing beside him.( the time when he drugged Tae so Tae was feeling his heat coming and leaned on yugyeom to ask him to take him away.From there).Next was the when they stood in front of the room and after bringing the keys yugyeom carrying Tae bridal style was shown.
After that the screen was black and only some voices were heard.Tae recognized them as moans and the kind of voices people make while being intimate however it didnt show anyone's face on the screen.

"See now you remember right.Yugyeom was good wasnt he that's why you even missed college right!!!???"asked Lay

Taehyung had no idea that the entire time he was being recorded.
He just asked Yugyeom for help.
The angels and all those voices made everyone think that they slept together which was far from reality.
It was a complete wrong interpretation of the reality.Clearly Yugyeom had manipulated the video and made it seem like this.

By now all the people were looking at him and laughing.Taehyung couldn't handle this.His mind was blocked and he felt tears in his eyes.so he did the only thing he felt was right.
He ran away.
Away from the people,from the video,from those mocking eyes and from those voices.

He was completely shattered and tears were flowing down from his cheeks.
He wished it to be a dream and wanted to wake up.But deep inside he knew it wasn't a dream but the reality.

So yugyeom created a fake video to complete the bet.
How will Taehyung deal with all this.

A/n- I hope you guys understood.If you didnt please don't hesitate to ask.I will answer it.

Hope you like it.

Thankyou so much for reading💜💜