𝙰 𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗(𝙿𝚝 𝟹)

Ban smirks up at the boy as Y/N follows his gaze in boredom. Her hand is in her pocket while the other rests at her side, still tightly bonded together by her red collar.

"Bad Ban!" A voice says followed by a loud bonk from behind the two. The two turn to see Meliodas in all his shortness.

"Hey Captain, can you butt out? I and the lieutenant are kinda busy here" Ban says, rubbing the back of his head.

"Well as I said I think he's more interested in you than me," Y/N adds.

"What's the matter with the two of you? Think you guys can skip out on work?" Meliodas asks as the two taller sins look down at him.

"What's the matter with us? Some little punk we've never seen before came out of know here and started a fight with. I mean, just look at what he did to my sweet threads and  Y/N's hand." Ban says, holding up Y/N's torn hand.

"It's kinda cool looking though. Will freak Diane and Hawk out." Y/N says. Meliodas then looks up to the boy.

"Alright, someone better tell me what all this commotion's about," Diane says, walking over. She sees the boy and comes face to face with him. Her eyes widen and she gasps. Meliodas following. Y/N sniffs the air and catches a familiar scent before she too gasps.

"King!" The three shout in unison. Ban doesn't react for a second until it sinks in and his eyes widen before he looks between his Captain and Lieutenant with his finger pointing at King.

"Tell me how that tiny creep is supposed to be Y/N's boyfriend!" Ban asks. Y/N glares at him.

"You better shut your mouth up!" She says.

"Well, maybe he lost a little weight," Meliodas says, looking at King.

"A little weight! That ain't even the main issue here!"

"King we came to look for you and now your here!" Diane says, hands behind her back as she bends forwards slightly. "This is incredible! I bet Y/N is so happy to see you again! She wouldn't stop talking about you!"

"Quite it Diane!" Y/N shouts up at the giant. She then looks to King, smiling. "Good to have you back King." King doesn't say anything and the sins of the other watch as he turns around and slowly flies off into the forest.

Back at the tavern, Ban places down a plate with cooked fish on the table alongside many other plates

"Okay, everybody. Dig in." Ban says. The two siblings from before look at the food in delight while Hawk, whose mouth is foaming at the sight and smell of Ban's cooking, is being held back by Meliodas. Elizabeth stands beside Meliodas while Y/N sits on the stool at the bar, drinking a bottle of ale. Her hand is now wrapped up tightly with both bandages and thick cloth.

"That smells amazing!" Elizabeth says.

"Yup!" Meliodas agrees, his hand keeping tight ahold of Hawk's ear.