𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙿𝚞𝚕𝚜𝚎(𝙿𝚝 𝟸)

"It looks like we're back in our world again," Meliodas says.

"That place weirded me out," Diane says. Elizabeth looks around before gasping at the sigh in front of her. Gulia kneeling with her fingers in her chest.

"Look it's-"

"She reached the necropolis by putting herself into a state of near-death," Y/N says. "Guess minds think alike." She mutters, shivering slightly at the feeling of doing it herself.

"Doesn't that mean she's gonna be waking up pretty soon?" Hawk asks, panicked.

"Then we better get away from here."

"I saw we kill her while the killings good," Ban says.

"You barbarian," King says. "I'll petrify her."

"And you call him a barbarian?" Y/N says, crossing her arms. "Let's just take her with us. I mean, we could use someone to get us out drinks."

"Take it easy," Meliodas says, arms crossed. "Just let me handle it, you guys." The Captain proceeds to tie the holy knight to a tree and pull out a black market from god knows where and draws on her face.

"Look at that, she finally has eyes," Y/N says, laughing. King looks at her with a slight blush.

"And done," Meliodas says, throwing the pen away. "Now, let's get out of here before anyone comes looking for her!" He says. The others begin to leave while Y/N picks up her sword and pierces it into the ground. She looks to Gulia.

"May the next time we see each other, we'll fight." She says before quickly leaving to catch up with the others.

" She says before quickly leaving to catch up with the others

The group sit beside a large lake, surrounding a fire. Diane picks up a large fish that is skewered on a stick and holds it out.

"Here Captain! I boiled this just for you." Diane says with a closed eye smile. "Open up!" She brings the giant fish down to Meliodas, who is drinking a mug of ale.

"That's a little bit," Meliodas says as Diane pokes his head with the giant fish.

"Say ah~," Diane says, ignoring his question. Y/N sits on the other side of the fire with a mug of ale beside her. Her axe lays across her crossed legs as she cleans it. King then comes up beside her.

"Uhm, Y/N. Is your hand healed now?" King asks, floating beside her. She looks up at him with a smile.

"Yup!" She lifts her hand, flexing it. "It feels brand new!" She gestures to Crono. "Glad I found her when I did, or I would have had scars!" King frowns slightly.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, a-and bringing up your sin."

"There's no need to apologise." She says, standing up. She smiles widely at him. "Besides, it's fun seeing you standing up to your lieutenant. Shows that your still the harlequin that I know."  King blushes, shaking his head.