𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙳𝚒𝚎(𝙿𝚝 𝟷)

Golgius holds his hand out for Elizabeth to take, only for Hawk to step in front of her, looking up at the Holy Knight.

"Hey! Not so fast. Your gonna have to go through the captain of the Order of Scraps Disposal, first!" Golgius kicks Hawk, making him bounce all over the room

"Hawk no!" Elizabeth shouts.

"Now then" Golgius grips and moves it to show Meliodas's sword. Y/N's tail lays limply over the sword as if trying to conceal it from the Holy Knight. He harshly moves her tail, which makes her growl; and grips the sword, lifting it. But Meliodas doesn't let go "Seems to come quite pointless for you to keep this sword any longer. So I shall take it with me" Golgius then grips the sword tighter as both Meliodas and Y/N lay motionless.

 So I shall take it with me" Golgius then grips the sword tighter as both Meliodas and Y/N lay motionless

---12 Years Ago---

"Come on Captain, what's the big deal?" Ban asks, sitting opposite Meliodas, while Y/N sits between the two, Meliodas having a mug in hand "Just show me your sword already"

"Why are you so interested in looking at this hunk of junk?"

"Besides, he said no" Y/N adds.

"Well, last I checked you were the captain of the eight deadly sins," Ban says "So~ Why the hell are you walking around with a sword as that" Ban stands up, walking behind Y/N and around to Meliodas, who just sips his mug "I mean did you think I wouldn't be curious about it?" Ban puts one of his hands on Meliodas's shoulder, the other on his sword "Come on~ Just let me have a little peak" Meliodas drops his empty mug, grabbing the sword before Ban could pull it out.

"Let go, Ban" Meliodas warns. Diane, who wakes due to the noise, sits up and looks at the three.

"Hey you three, you still up?" Diane questions, rubbing her eye.

"Just step away, Ban" Y/N warns, standing up and grabbing Ban's wrist, pushing the sword back down "You don't wanna make him angry"

"Make him angry?" Ban asks, looking to Y/N before back to Meliodas "Are you serious? You and I have been hanging around for a lot of years now. And in all that time, I've never seen you get mad once"

"I've known him longer, and when he's angry, it ain't pretty. So just back off" Y/N says, gripping Ban's wrist tighter, but he doesn't take notice.

"I mean it," Meliodas says.

"That reminds me, I'm also interested to know how you ended up getting called the Dragon Sin of Wrath"

"That's enough, Ban," Y/N says. Her hair covered her eyes.

"Same for you, Y/N. How did a girl like you end up being called the Wolf Sin of Death" Ban taunts the two, Y/N and Meliodas however remain unfazed and keep their hold on the sword.

"Ban?! Just what do you think you're doing to the Captain and Lieutenant?" Diane asks, now fully awake. Ban then uses both his hands to grip the sword, trying to pull it up while Meliodas keeps a hold of his word, pulling it back down. Y/N grips Ban's wrist harshly, also pushing downwards.