𝚄𝚗𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜(𝙿𝚝 𝟸)

Ban and Y/N keep their positions, just glaring into one another's eyes as the other three sins just watch with anticipation as to what will happen next.

"It's said that close friends often fight. It that the case here?" Gowther questions.

"I don't think it's a fight." King replies.

"Nope, more like a show of dominance I see it." Meliodas says, resting a finger on his chin.

"It's said that friendship is a beautiful thing. Is it?" Gowther asks, tilting his head.

"Excuse me?" King asks. Ban just smiles to the woman before using his whip to wrap around the Holy Knight's heart and tear it out of his body, all Y/N could was gasp.

Back at the boar hat, Cain was now welcomed in as he's now sat on one of the stools at the bar, Elizabeth now pouring some ale into a mug for him

"I see, so Meliodas and Y/N survived? I'm so glad to hear that" Cain says, nodding.

"Here." She places down the ale in front of Cain, resting his hands back in front of her, a warm smile on her face towards the old man.

"Sorry about this. Hate to trouble you, Princess."

"It's fine." The old man takes a big gulp from the ale before looking back to Elizabeth with a smile.

"Still, I was surprised when I saw you. Your noble features and soft voice are so like hers. I really thought that Liz had come back to life. If that girl were still alive, she'd be a woman in her prime right now."

"Oh, was she your daughter by any chance?" Elizabeth asks, and Cain shakes his head.

"Liz was her nickname, she had the same name as you, Elizabeth."

"What?"

"She was Meliodas' girlfriend, and Y/N's best friend, almost sister." Cain says, causing Elizabeth to gasp.

" Cain says, causing Elizabeth to gasp

(Italic-Underline = Cain talking)

"Liz was a knight from an enemy nation who bungled a night raid on Danafall. She was captured and sentenced to death."