𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙿𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚞𝚎𝚛 (𝙿𝚝 𝟷)

Y/N continues to stare down at the young boy, her fists still clenches tightly. The boy looks up at her with a big smile. Y/N falls to her knees and quickly hugs the boy tightly, tears running down her face.

"Oh, my sweet boy." She says, stroking the back of his head. "My sweet Tyran."

"I've missed you, mama!" Tyran says, hugging her close. "I've been waiting for you for ages!" Y/N pulls away from the boy.

"How did you know I was coming?" Y/N asks, wiping her tears away.

"The nice lady told me." He replies, smiling. The sin gives him a confused look before he continues. "She stayed with me and looked after me!"

"So you weren't alone?" She asks, frowning. Tyran shakes his head, smiling at her.

"Nope. I had so much fun with her! We would play hide and seek, tag and told funny jokes!" Tyran says. Y/N smiles before standing up.

"How about we head back to my group." She says, holding her hand out to the boy. "I think they will love to meet you." He grabs it and the two begin walking away until Tyran pulls her hand back.

"We forgot something mama!" He says, turning around and pulling her in another direction. "The lady told me I need to show you something before you left!"

"What is it?" Y/N asks.

"Just follow me!" He says and she does so. The two walk around the necropolis for what seems like it isn't going to end. They go around crystals, over them, under them. The scents of Y/N's group slowly getting weaker and weaker.  Tyran pulls Y/N with a big smile on his face, Y/N sharing his expression as they walked.

  Tyran pulls Y/N with a big smile on his face, Y/N sharing his expression as they walked

Y/N is being dragged by Tyran through the small village. Her face sweat drops while Tyran laughs.

"Come on Y/N! Granny said she wants to meet you!" He says.

"I know, I know. But are you sure she's fine with who I am? She isn't gonna try and kill me?" Y/N asks, walking so she doesn't fall over from Tyran's dragging.

"Of course, she won't silly. She understands what it's like behind judged and accused of being a witch...Well, you're more of being accused of being a reaper but the same thing." Y/N shakes her head amused.

"I think I've done way worse than her. Hell, I think I'll even put the devil to shame." Tyran laughs.

"And that's why you're awesome!" He says and continues to drag her along. She smiles at the boy softly, chuckling to herself that she has found someone so young, who has had losses that he doesn't even remember having. And fights that he never backs down in. How could a child be so strong and know of the cruelty of the earth, yet still have the child's innocence.

"Humans always find a way to amaze me." She mutters.

" She mutters