𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚎𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜(𝙿𝚝 𝟸)

Elizabeth struggles to stand up, her legs wobbly and body shaking.

"Turn them both back to normal...And let Lady Y/N go!" The Holy knight huffs before taking the pole out from Y/N's chest, causing her to hack up blood, before smacking Elizabeth in the face, causing her to be pushed away from the two and collapsing onto the ground.

"Oh no, please, Elizabeth!" Hawk cries, staring at the motionless girl. He looks to Y/N "Do something, you lazy lady! Help her!" Y/N can only groan.

"Wait a minute, Ruin," The spider Holy Knight says, stepping towards them "Isn't killing the princess a bad idea?"

"Of course," Ruin says, straightening up "I am well aware of that. Princess Elizabeth, out of respect for your bravery I will tell you something. The source of the hypnotic suggestion that I placed them under, resides here on my staff" Ruin brings up his staff to show his Bell, only to see there is no bell "It's gone!" Elizabeth smiles before spitting out the bell that was attached to Ruin's staff.

"Y-You little bitch!" Ruin says, angrily "That's what you were after the whole time! How dare you!" Ruin begins to run forwards towards Elizabeth "Now you must pay for your insolence" He brings his fist down to Elizabeth, centimetres away from her face before his fist is stopped. He looks at the hand holding him to see Meliodas, not free from the hypnotic state he was placed under.

"Not a chance," Meliodas says, lifting Ruin's arm back up and causing finger dents in his armour "You're the one who's gonna pay now"

"The spell's been broken?" Ruin asks, pulling out of Meliodas's grasp. He stands back as he watched Meliodas place his hand on Elizabeth's cheek.

"Elizabeth," Meliodas says, holding Elizabeth's hand in his other as he strokes her cheek "You were so brave, not I see how far you go"

"Ignoring me?" Ruin asks before jumping forwards "He who strikes first, wins!" He swings his staff at Meliodas, knocking him back before Meliodas could touch the ground, Ruin appears above him and hits Meliodas into the ground with his staff, causing a large creator. 

"Meliodas!" Hawk shouts. Ruin grabs Meliodas by his face, laughing menacingly.

"Pathetic. The kingdom has been paranoid about a little whelp like this?" Ruin asks. Meliodas snaps his eyes open, before punching Ruin away leaving a large dust trail, just barely missing Elizabeth's body. Meliodas jumps forward after the Holy Knight.

"No! Ruin!" The spider Holy Knight says before hearing large footsteps behind her. She gasps as she turns around to see Diane, staring down at her in anger and cracking her knuckles. Y/N slowly opens her eyes, breathing unevenly as she sits up, groaning in pain. She rubs the back of her head before the stretch causing the pain in her chest to spread. She looks down at the bloodied shirt and hole, moaning.

"Seriously? This is gonna take ages to heal up now. Stupid Holy Knight" She stands up and takes off her jacket and lifts it to her face and looks through the bloody hole. She then sticks her finger through it and wiggles it "Man, Elizabeth just fixed this for me too" She gasps as she lowers the coat and looks to see Elizabeth, bruises, scraped and cut "P-Princess?" Y/N rushes forward and drops to her knees, looking Elizabeth up and down at her injuries "Damn Holy Knight, when I get my hands on him"

"So not your awake huh?" Hawk says, walking over to the two.

"Where's Meliodas and Diane?" Y/N asks, not bothering with what Hawk said.

"Diane is taking care of the weird spider Holy Knight while Meliodas deals with the bell guy" Hawk answers before shaking his head "Don't change the subject, why didn't you help Huh? I knew you were lazy but I didn't know you were that lazy that you couldn't help the people you love"