𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝(𝙿𝚝 𝟺)

Outside, Elizabeth is sat on the cliff. Legs cross, looking up at the sky. She hears two pairs of footsteps and turns to see Y/N and Meliodas walking her way.

"Oh, Sir Meliodas. Lady Y/N"

"Hey," Meliodas says. Y/N nods. She takes off her coat and wraps it around Elizabeth, who instantly gets a smell of cinnamon.

"You'll catch a cold" Y/N says.

"Thank you" Y/N and Meliodas then stare up at the sky and move around.

"I'm sorry. I know I'm supposed to be working now. But when I saw Mead and the villagers it brought up a lot of memories I have of my father" Meliodas and Y/N walks past her, looking up.

"Is that right?" Meliodas says, putting her hand on his head to block the light from shining into his eyes.

"I just hope he's okay" Elizabeth wraps the coat around her tighter.

"Around here, maybe?" Y/N says. Meliodas shrugs, doing the same.

"I shouldn't do this. It's no time to mope around feeling homesick"

"A little more to the left?" Meliodas says, moving Y/N and himself left.

"But I've seen so many good people suffer by the Holy Knights, and I know they are. But with a princess like me, the chances don't seem too good"

"Well, you found us, didn't you?" Meliodas says. Elizabeth turns to look at them, who are staring away, looking up at the sky.

"Come on, if you hadn't been trying everything you could to help your people then stumble into our place," Y/N says as she and Meliodas turns "You'd had no chance at all"

"So, you're saying there's something I'm meant to do," Elizabeth says.

"Exactly," Meliodas says, and he and Y/N turn back around looking serious "Right now, there's something we've got to do" Suddenly two spears come towards Meliodas and Y/N, fast. And the two quickly catch onto the spears before being pulled with them. They've pulled down the hill by the spears.

"Sir Meliodas! Lady Y/N! No!" Elizabeth says, looking over the edge at the two getting pulled quickly. They hit the bottom, jumping away and being pushed through the building. Meliodas's shirt ripping in the process, showing his mark and Y/N's hair being pushed to the side, showing her mark. The two move in directions to slow down the spear before they come to a stop. Y/N smirks before they stand up straight and spins around, throwing the spear back the way it came. Later, all the villagers come back to the village after the chaos. Hawk and Elizabeth, who is still wrapped in Y/N's coat, comes running towards Meliodas and Y/N.

"So glad we found you!" Elizabeth says. Meliodas and Y/N are sitting on the ground "Sir Meliodas, Lady Y/N, was that spear from the holy knight who left his sword in the ground" They stand up, holding their bleeding hands.

"Probably so," Y/N says, rolling her shoulder, "I think this is our cue to leave here as soon as we can"

"But, what if Vanya village is attacked again?"

"I think they'd be in a lot more dangerous if we stayed"

"Would be nice if we could find someplace to hide out?" Hawk says.

"What a minute..." Elizabeth says, and the three look to her.

"What is it?"

"Earlier tonight, Mead said he'll do anything to not be taking to the Forest of White Dreams. In fact, he said even Holy Knights stayed clear of the place"

"Really? Sounds good to me"

"That settle's it then," Meliodas says "Except, were not going to be hiding out. 'Cause we're going to be doing exactly what we should"

"What do you mean by that?" Hawk asks.

"You don't think...?"

"Yep. And we bet that one of us are living there" Y/N says. Elizabeth smiles.

"Okay, let's find another sin!"

"Right!" At Sunrise, they make their way out of the village. Continues their adventure to find the Sins.

 Continues their adventure to find the Sins

【Aspen】

20/01/2020

Last Edited:29/09/2023