𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚝-𝚞𝚙 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜(𝙿𝚝 𝟹)

Meliodas hands Elizabeth back over to Diane, who puts her back between her breasts, and he hops up onto the platform. Opposite him stands the old drunk man that King had previously fought. 

"And right now it's time for the second match of the semi-finals! Meliodaf Vs Cain!" Love Helm announces.

"Do your best out their captain," Diane says, smiling. Y/N stands crossed arms, smiling.

"Good luck, Mel!" She says, sticking her thumb up at him.

"Please be careful," Elizabeth says.

"Just leave it to me," Meliodas says.

"Promise you'll avenge me okay!" King says. Y/N chuckles.

"Do it yourself," Meliodas says and begins walking forwards to the near centre.

"Don't worry King, we'll get the cat to avenge you by taking the old man's liquor." Y/N jokes, laughing a little. King pouts at her but his stomach flutters with butterflies at the sound of her laugh.

"She should laugh more often, it's so pretty~," King thinks, smiling dreamily before shaking his head. "Why do I keep thinking this sorta stuff! GAH!"

"We're betting on you, little man!" A villager shouts.

"Give us another awesome fight!"

"Don't lose grandpa!"

"Make sure that kid doesn't beat you!" Meliodas and Cain step towards each other.

"I have to say you and your friend are the spitting images of them. I had my suspicions the second that I saw your faces but when I heard that your names were Meliodaf and Reaper, I knew my hunch just had to be right." Cain says, the two meetings close to the middle. Meliodas lets out a confused hum. "The truth is your Meliodas son and Reaper is Y/N's Daughter. ? That is the case now isn't it?"

"I'm Meliodas and that's Y/N if you want to know," Melidoas says pointing to himself and Y/N. The old man's normally closed eyes, nearly pop out of his head in shock.

"You talking nonsense!" The man shouts. "There's no way Meliodas and Y/N could be whippersnappers like you two!" Meliodas moves close to the man, shushing him.

"It's a long story, but we're using other names." He says.

"If Meliodas and Y/N were alive today, they'd aught to be a young man and woman and adults in their 30s or so." He looks to Y/N, who gives him a big smile and waves. "I mean I guess Reaper over there does look around the age Y/N would be, but Y/N always wore a sour-looking face!"

"Why doesn't anyone ever believe me." 

"The fact that you two don't even remember me makes it hard for me to believe your story," Cain says.

"Uh yeah, sorry about that," Meliodas says, placing a finger on his forehead and closing his eyes.

"If's true that you two are the same Meliodas and Y/N that I used to know all those years ago-" Cain jumps up and goes to knee Meliodas, only to be blocked. He begins kicking Meliodas but each time he's blocked. He pushes Meliodas's arm and flips, landing on his feet a few steps away from Meliodas. He then pulls off his cape to reveal a long shirt with a black crest, causing Y/N's eyes to slightly widen. "I swear I'll never forgive what you two have done!"

"That crest...it's Danafor," Meliodas says. Y/N mutters the name, her arms dropping to her sides. 

"Of course." She steps forwards, placing her hands on the platform. "How could I forget him." Both Y/N and Meliodas's actions confuse Diane and King.