𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗(𝙿𝚝 𝟹)

Griamore turns his full body to look at Ban with Veronica in his grasp. Griamore's hand tightens around Y/N's neck while the other presses his sword into Y/N's chest a bit, causing blood.

"You dog!" Griamore sneers, staring at Ban. "Remove your filthy hands from the Princess or I'll kill your friends!"

"That's pretty dirty of you two to be using women as hostages," Hawk says. "I mean, good job turning the tables Ban!"

"Do as I say and nothing will happen to her," Ban says. "Now listen up, remove the sword from Y/N then put her down." Griamore tightens his grasp on her neck, causing her to choke a little. Ban presses his finger into Veronica's neck a little more. "I'm warning you." Griamore hesitates but soon listens, pulling the sword away from Y/N and dropping her roughly onto the ground. "Good, now we're getting somewhere. Second, bring the Captain back and let the princess out of that bubble. Do that and you'll get your woman back." Suddenly Ban is struck in the back by none other than Jericho. He lets go of Veronica and moves his eyes to look back at her. "Y-You bitch...Jericurl!" Veronica stumbles over to Griamore who's quick to catch her.

"Are you alright?" He asks. She nods and they look over to see Jericho with her foot on Ban's back and Gulia walks over to her.

"That's Jericho." She corrects.

"I guess it's finally time for the real star to show his stuff," Hawk says.

"W-What?" Elizabeth asks.

"Take this!" Hawk shouts, running forwards to Jericho and Gulia. He begins rolling in his side. "Rolling Ham Attack!" He spins towards them only for Gulia to snap her fingers and an explosion blasts Hawks away.

"Hawk no!"

"We've achieved all of our objectives," Gulia says, walking over to Elizabeth. Y/N stays completely still on the ground beside the bubble. "So Sir Griamore, please release your magical ability now." Griamore does so and Elizabeth falls to the ground besides Y/N, she pulls Y/N close and hunches over to protect Y/N, Meliodas and his sword. Gulia walks closer to kneeling to Elizabeth, holding out her hand. "Come, give me your hand." Gulia's hands then slapped away.

"Hold it," Veronica says, now crouched down between Elizabeth and Gulia. "I appreciate the help but I'll be the one to bring Ellie back home. Your objectives, or more accurately Hendrickson were only Meliodas and that sword weren't they? You don't need Y/N nor my sister." Elizabeth looks up at her sister in shock, is she allowing Y/N to live? Moreover, allowing Y/N to come with them? Suddenly Gulia stands up and points her Lance at Veronica.

"What are you doing?" Griamore says, stepping forwards only for Jericho to stand in his way.

"Now I ask that you hand Princess Elizabeth and Y/N over to us quietly. If you refuse-" Gulia is cut off by Griamore capturing both herself and Jericho in his shell.

"I won't allow you to speak to the princess that way." He says, his sword raised.

"Nicely done!" Veronica says. "I've got no idea what your planning to die, nor why you want Y/N even though the plan was to kill her, but you and Hendrickson need to be brought up on charges on a court marshal." Elizabeth looks down at Y/N, tearing up.

"I-I'm sorry." She mumbles before carefully putting her down and running away, hugging the stone with Meliodas in and his sword close to her chest.

"Ellie! Ellie!" Veronica shouts.

"I don't trust Veronica anymore!" Elizabeth thinks, running quickly.

"Elizabeth!" Hawk calls. Veronica begins chasing after Elizabeth. Griamore stays back with the other holy knights and Y/N.