𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚝-𝚞𝚙 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜(𝙿𝚝 𝟷)

Ban and Meliodas made their way onto the ring, Meliodas doing some stretches with his arms.

"Capt- I mean Meliodaf, go and get him!" Diane cheers.

"Hey, Ban!" King shouts. "If you screw up and lose this match I'm gonna tell Elaine!"

"Try and not destroy the ring too much, we still have to fight in it!" Y/N shouts.

"Oh, that's right," Diane says, moving her necktie? way to reveal Elizabeth between her breasts. Y/N and King watch wide eyes as she does so. "You can cheer to Elizabeth. You don't have to worry, nobody's going to see you."

"O-Okay," Elizabeth says, giving Diane a closed eye smile.

"You can't just do that, Diane! Someone could see you." Y/N says.

"Time for the match to go underway!" Love Helm shouts. The gong is rung and everyone begins cheering.

"Sure would be nice if we had more room to move around," Ban says, stretching his shoulder. Meliodas doing the same. He laughs at Ban's comment. "So what's with the laughing? You looking forward to fighting with me that much Captain?" Ban cracks his knuckles.

"I was thinking back to the old days." Meliodas says, smiling. "We had about this much space then, didn't we?"

"It's been a while," Ban says. "Which time are you talking about?"

"Don't worry," Meliodas lifts his hands, in a jazz hands way. "because you'll remember it soon enough." Meliodas then makes a weird nose before seemingly disappearing. Ban's eyes widen before he's punched straight up, blood spitting around him.

"Oh yeah, I think I remember now!" Ban says, his cheek indented from the punch.

Meliodas and Y/N walk down a short corridor, following a knight as he leads them to a door

"This place is built like a fortress," Meliodas says.

"Of course, he's the criminal who burned down the Fairy King's Forest four years ago." The knight says. Inside the cell, Ban leans back against the wall yawning with his hands behind his head. A fully grown beard and ripped clothing. 

"But isn't he still alive even after being executed 33 times?" Y/N asks.

"That's right. We've tried everything from beheading to fire. That man isn't human." The knight says.

"Really?" Meliodas says as he and Y/N stop walking. The two share a side glance. "What a coincidence." 

"Huh?" The knight questions.

"Open it." Y/N orders. The knight opens the door and light shins onto Ban's face. He opens his eyes and looks to the side.

"Is it time for another execution?" He asks, seemingly bored. Meliodas and Y/N make their way into the cell and closer to Ban. "I'm not budging for that kind of hassle." The door to the cell begins to close, leaving them in the dark cell. "If you wanna do it then just do it here." He then looks over at the two visitors, looking than from the bottom and up.