𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚜(𝙿𝚝 𝟸)

They get her upstairs to a bedroom and takes off her armour and places her onto a bed.

"It's a girl," Hawk says.

"Let's make sure," Meliodas says.

"If you try and touch her, I will hit you to next year Meli!" A girl with ash brown hair walks over to the strange female on the bed, the girl's neck, although having a red collar, visibly shows a mark of a wolf and a jagged scar down lip... This was none other than Y/N, The Wolf Sin Of Death.

"Calm down Y/N, I wasn't even thinking about it," He says rubbing the back of his head with a sheepishly grin plastered on his face; Y/N scoffs. Meliodas puts his head onto the girl's breasts.

"You just said you weren't even thinking about it!" Y/N shouts "You baka! Treat a sleeping woman with respect!" Elizabeth then opens her eyes and sits up. Meliodas still on her chest,

"U-Um...Pardon me?" She says. Meliodas looks up at her and moves away.

"Your heartbeat is just fine" Y/N and Hawk are shaking with anger.

"T-Thank you"

"Where am I?" She looks around before looking at Meliodas, Y/N and Hawk "Excuse me, what am I doing here"

"Oh yeah, you walked into our bar, then you passed out cold, on the floor," Y/N says.

"Your bar?"

"Yeah. The Boar Hat. It's our Tavern"

"Hold on, you're the owners?"

"Mostly him, I'm just here for the free booze," Y/n says.

"Is that so weird?" Meliodas asks.

"Well I mean, I just saw that sword on your back so I naturally assumed"

"Oh, this thing" Meliodas pulls the sword out of its scabbard. Elizabeth gasps but then looks to see only a little nub of the sword. Meliodas and Y/N laughs "Did I scare ya', If all you see is the handle, guess it looks pretty intimidating doesn't it"

"It makes our customers think twice before skipping out on their bill," Y/N says as Meliodas places the sword back into the scabbard.

"It's the customers who pay their hard work money to eat your nasty cooking that I feel sorry for," Hawk says.

"He has a point" Y/N agrees. Elizabeth gasps before running over to Hawk and hugging him.

"It's a talking piggy! It's so cute!" She hugs him more.

"Hey there, my name's Hawk"

"Long time ago I kept asking my father to buy me a piggy like this for my birthday"

"So did you like having a pet pig?" Y/N asks. Elizabeth's expression saddens.

"I didn't get one"

"Hey, are you feeling hungry at all?" Meliodas asks "I could throw something together for you" Hawk then tenses, his ears pointing upwards. Y/N shakes her head.

"Do you have a ham hawk?" She asks.

"Watch it all right, Jeez!" They make their way downstairs. Elizabeth walks over to look at the wanted poster board.

"Come and get it" Meliodas shouts. Meliodas is behind the counter. Y/N is sat on the left of Elizabeth, her green coat now off and over the counter, a mug of booze hand.

"First you nurse me back to health, now you're feeding me?" She says, looking at the three "How could I possibly thank you two enough?"

"Might want to taste that first before you say thanks?" Hawk says.