𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙿𝚞𝚕𝚜𝚎(𝙿𝚝 𝟷)

Ban coughs up blood, his head turned to look at King.

"Come on." He says, annoyed. "Now what's the big idea, King?"

"Well isn't it obvious?" He asks. "I'm here to save you." Ban smirks.

"Isn't that special? Thanks a lot, pal."

"Oh thank nothing of it, anything for the Captain, Lieutenant and Diane."

"I see." Meliodas and Y/N watch King with a smile while Diane lays closed eyes on the ground. "But not for me?"

"Hmm, no not really." King agrees. "But my sister cares about you a lot." The group are interrupted by a loud explosion, crystals going everywhere, and they look over to see the holy knight standing with her hand up in the air, her rapier pointing upwards.

"Wow," Y/N says, jumping over to the group while staring at the Gulia, her axe over her shoulder.

"It's true that your betrayal is not completely unexpected." Gulia holds out her hand, "Yet, King the Grizzly Sin, I am rather disappointed."

"Well, that's an unexpected thing to say to me," King says, tilting his head. "I didn't even swear I'd be your lifelong partner in whatever your plans were. The realm wanted to defeat the Eight Deadly Sins, and I wanted to see Ban destroyed. We had neutral interests for a while, but that's no longer the case."

"Blah de blah. I'm sick and tired of you talking behind my back." Ban says, hands-on-hips.

"Very funny," Y/N mutters.

"Poor King, an entirely predicted excuse," Gulia says. She begins to trail a small line of fireballs from her rapier. "Shot Bomb!" She shouts, sending them towards the group.

King simply lifts a finger, pushing his chastiefol out of Ban's chest, causing him to cough up more blood, and sending his now spinning chastiefol towards the bombs. He destroys each one with ease which causes an even bigger explosion that could be seen for miles. King's Castiel slowly stops spinning as the dust settles. The chastiefol begins to slowly spin.

"How magnificent. The Spirit Spear Chastiefol. Forged from the Holy Tree located in the Fairy Realm. More durable than steel. Possessing the awesome powers of the holy tree itself. Your magical ability can summon all those properties. I thought I was only going to have the fortune of seeing Y/N's weapon. Guess it's my lucky day, huh" The chastiefol spins up into the sky before coming to float at a slant above King, pointing at Gulia.

"Disaster. This should make things a bit more interesting. Since Y/N won't fight then I guess you'll have to do." Gulia gets into her stance. "Please feel free to attack me four on one."

"No," King says bluntly, his chastiefol spinning above his head as he floats closer to her. "One on One will do." Gulia frowns.

"Seriously?" She says, sounding disappointed. Y/N, Ban and Meliodas all share a look before sitting on the ground.

"Alright King, go for it!" Meliodas shouts to him.

"You've got this!" Y/N shouts. King's heart slightly flutters as he holds back a blush or flustered smile. However, Ban instantly made his heart fluttering stop.

"You know I'll kick your ass if you lose," Ban shouts. Behind the three, Diane groans.

"C-Captain. A kiss before I slip away." She says, her voice shaky. Meliodas doesn't reply and the three continue to watch the fight.

"As you wish." Gulia says, pointing her rapier at King "So whenever you-." She is suddenly cut off my King's chastiefol flying past her head, cutting her hair into two parts. It takes a second for the cut on her cheek to open, blood squirting out.