𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗(𝙿𝚝 𝟸)

Y/N swings her axe around her body, before throwing it up into the air and catching it, pointing the head towards Helbram, a shadow casting across her face as her eyes grow dark, glaring at the man.

"A little fairy told me, that YOU hurt King. And are PLANNING to hurt my other friends. Now, what makes you think, that I would let you do that? And get away with it." Y/N says, stepping forwards.

"Because I can, you lot are nothing but criminals, meant to be killed and disposed of, which I'm planning to do, starting with you!" Helbram shoots forwards and as does Y/N, holding out her axe, to protect her from Helbram's weapon. However, before the two could collide, suddenly Y/N is behind the man.

"We aren't criminals! We never did anything wrong!" She says as she brings her axe down, to which Helbram counteracts by holding up his sword, which clashed with Y/N's axe. The two come back to face with each other, staring into each other's eyes as they push back at each other's swords.

"That's where you are wrong, you and that Meliodas are the worst out of the bunch! Meliodas destroyed an entire kingdom! And you slaughter an entire Village! There we're children in that village! Innocent lives, and you just killed them!" Y/N hesitates slightly, knowing he's talking about Danafor and Vroncaster.

"I-he, we- How do you know about that! It was years ag-" She's cut of by Helbram using her hesitation to kick her back, but she's quick to land on her feet, keeping her head down.

"You may have forgot about that, but we will never! They were innocent! You are nothing but a monster, a beast! You deserve death!"

"You will never understand! I did everything for them! I helped them! And they repaid me by throwing me out!" Y/N tightens her grasp on her axe and runs towards the man.

"I will repay all those you killed by killing you myself!" Helbram shouts, and he stands his ground. Once again she disappears, and Helbram turns around, expecting to see her, only for a fist to uppercut him, and he lands away from the girl.

"No one can kill me, not even myself. Believe me, I've tried." Y/N says before she walks away from the man and back over to Diane, who she looks to and nods her head at. Diane nods back to her.

"You must withdraw right away!" Hendricksen warns him again as if sensing Diane's and Y/N's plan.

"Yes sir!" Helbram says, knowing they have the upper hand. He goes to fly away. However Diane beings down her Gideon, Y/N standing on top. The Gideon slams onto the ground just as Y/N smashes her axe down onto the Gideon, the two shouting.

"Mother Earth Catastrophe!"

"Crushing Momentum!"

Diane's power combined with Y/N's created a giant earthquake across the ground. Diane's ability was already strong but adding Y/Ns ability just made it even stronger to go against Helbram. The earth beneath their feet suddenly breaks open, causing a large rubble to surround them

"It's upon us." Helbram says, landing near Jericho and Gulia, who are unconscious. Two stingrays? Fly past them and he grabs a whole of the two women before jumping onto one of them, before the blast could hit them. "We go away at top speed!" Another way, Ban and Hawk are running from the same blast, all while Ban is carrying Elizabeth and an unconscious King under his arm.

"What the hell! What the hell!" Hawk yells.

"Quite yapping and start moving those pig feet of yours!" Ban orders and they run faster. Helbram's stingray? However gets hit by the rubble and he lands on the ground, Jericho and Gulia not in sight.

"So this is a sacred treasure's power when combined?!" Helbram says, looking up at the massive island like rock in the sky. "Or rather the full power of two peeved off sins"