𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕(𝙿𝚝 𝟷)

Fireworks go off as everyone who has enters the fight festival begins climbing up onto the raised platform, most of them appear to be very build and strong-looking men, others look like small and weak men and the two to stand out are the females which consist of Y/N and an unknown woman in a long purple cape and hat.

"First up is the elimination round!" Small guys announce, standing on the platform. "The referee will be yours truly, Love Helm! The rules of this round are extremely simple!" He spins around. "Knock your opponents out of this ring! Throwing them out is fine, pushing too! Or send them flying! As long as it's barehanded! The 10 contestants still standing will move onto the finals! Now then, let the rally begin!!" As soon as those words left his lips, everyone began fighting their way to victory. Meliodas stands looking around until someone places a hand on his shoulder, he turns his head to see a man smirking at him.

"I think it's about time kids like you get outta here." He says. Meliodas grabs his arm one-handed and throws him into the air and out of the ring.

"This is so borning," Ban says yawning. He senses someone running to punch him but moves to the side lightly and punches the guy away. Another comes from his other side but Ban turns away from him and elbows him away too.

"Hello, gentlemen?" Y/N says, going up to two very built guys. They look down at her. "Have you two seen my friend? He's about yay tall." Puts her hand down to show King's height. "And he's hugging a green pillow-"

"Tch, I'm against hitting little ladies, so why don't you just walk out before you get yourself hurt," he says, looking down at her. Y/N's eye twitches before she grabs the man's arm.

"Why does everyone call me little!" She yells and throws him away who knocks into the other guy and the two are knocked out of the ring. "You know I think I'm quite tall for being a girl. Now where the hell is that boy." She sniffs up and quickly recoils in disgust. "Do none of these men showers?" Unknowingly to her King is weaving himself between the fighting males all the while hugging his green pillow tightly while yelling in panic.

"I shouldn't have left Y/N's side!" After a short while of fighting, the three sins minus King all back up towards each other, fighting off some opponents who try to get them.

"Hey, Ban," Meliodas says the two turn their heads to each other. "Make sure you pull your punches against these guys."

"We don't wanna be killing anyone," Y/N adds, turning her head to him while punching a guy who tried to punch her.

"Yeah." Ban replies, "This festival wouldn't be much fun if we killed everybody here." Ban suddenly gets caught off guard by something. Y/N catches his look and sees a guy wearing a red leather jacket, seemingly the one Ban used to wear before it was destroyed. He laughs in excitement and makes his way over to the said man. Y/N shakes her head and heads further into the crowd, wanting to fight more. King, who has miraculously not been caught up in the fights, makes his way to Meliodas.

"Hey come on, Captain." He says, "Your having fun here."

"Yeah right, now does it look like I'm enjoying myself?" King nods his head. "Listen to me King, if we win this thing we get Diane's sacred treasure, Gideon. And besides, don't you want Y/N to see you win?" King blushes.

"You won King! Your so strong!" He thinks about Y/N hugging him. He poofs into his fat form for a second. "First place is mine!"

"Alright, that's the spirit!" Meliodas says, smiling that he had won King over to fight. Y/N then hears crashing and looks over to see a female in a purple cloak and hat kicking and punching guys left right and centre, making a huge ball of them fly towards King. Before Y/N could jump in, the ball lands on him. She winces slightly.