𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝(𝙿𝚝 𝟸)

Diane slams her hand on the ground to lift herself. Hawk looks up at her in horror.

"Wait a minute?" Elizabeth says "Is she the same giant who..."

"Some Holy Knights got in huh"

"Whoa, she's huge," Hawk says, terrified.

"N-No. We're not Holy Knights, we came t-" Suddenly both Y/N and Meliodas are swept up by Diane. Hawk and Elizabeth looks around to find them "They're gone"

"Look up there!" Hawk says. They look up to see the two Sins in Diane's big hand.

"You're in trouble holy knights," Diane says, looking at the two with anger.

"Hold on your not gonna eat them are you!?"

"You let go of Sir Meliodas and Lady Y/N!" Diane brings them closer.

"Huh. Sir Meliodas? Lady Y/N?"

"Yo Diane, what's it been like 10 years," Meliodas says, smiling.

"Yup, been a while" Y/N adds, also smiling. Diane holds them closer to her face. Looking at them in complete anger before changing into happiness.

"Captain! Lieutenant!" She shouts hugging them close. She rubs her cheek against them "Captain! Lieutenant! Captain! Lieutenant!"
Y/N and Meliodas stay still "I've missed you two so much!"

"Captain? Lieutenant?" Elizabeth asks.

"Hang on! A giant chick with pigtails is one of the Eight Deadly Sins" Hawk says "Diane, the Serpent Sin of Envy?!" Diane hears Hawk and looks down at him.

"Captain! Y/N! You thought of everything haven't you" Diane says "You've remembered how much I love whole roasted pig!"

"Hey, wait!" Hawk says as Diane's hand reaches for him "Don't eat me" Diane grabs Hawk and places him over a fire "That's hot!"

"How can I eat you without cooking you first," Diane says. Hawk has an apple in his mouth.

"That's not what I meant, now get me out of this thing would ya. I can already feel my rump roasting"

"Well, something's starting to smell pretty good," Y/N says.

"Yup," Meliodas says.

"Hey, don't act like you two can't see me down here! Do something will ya!" Hawk is then taken away from the fire and he blows his butt on the hot spot.

"Hmm, alright fine. But who's this girl?" Diane asks, noticing Elizabeth.

"A-A pleasure to meet you, Lady Diane. My name's Elizabeth. And I've asked Sir Meliodas and Lady Y/N if they will allow me to travel with them" During this, Diane scans Elizabeth up and down.

"So, it's just the three of you then?" Diane asks. Taking Y/N into her other hand

"Plus a talking pig" Meliodas adds. Diane stands up straight, smiling.

"Oh, is that so," Diane asks, looking at Meliodas.

"Yup," Diane then throws Meliodas. Y/N, still in Diane's other hand, stays unconcerned.

"You filthy womanizer!" Meliodas slams into a rock, caving itself in. Elizabeth landed on Hawk and sits up.

"Okay," Meliodas says, getting out of the big dent in the rock.

"Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth says. Diane then drops to her knees crying. Dropping Y/N in the process. Y/N pats Diane on the leg, to comfort her.

"After all this time, I'm finally back with the man I love and the woman I see as a sister. But now he's with another woman and she's found someone else to call sister" Diane says. Meliodas walks towards her while Y/N is still patting her leg "You've just broken my heart into a million pieces" She continues to cry "But still if you have an explanation, I'm ready to listen" Meliodas stands in front of Diane.