𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗(𝙿𝚝 𝟷)

Meliodas stands upright with his arms on either side of his body, his face emotionless, his eyes clouded over and dark purple swirls and marks all over his left side. Ban looks to Jericho as she makes a sound of pain, her body weakening as she doubles over, her hand clutching her chest- dropping Y/N's axe in the process.

"H-Hot, my insides are burning." She says, shaking. All while Meliodas's dull eyes are wide open and staring right at her.

"How is he able to escape from the amber?" Gulia questions, also sweating and in pain. Suddenly a hand wisps past her body, the dragon sword she was carrying now gone from her grasp...She looks down before seeing that her hand is no longer there, as blood pours out and falls down her armour. She holds it up into the air and begins screaming in pain, as Meliodas drops his arm down, him holding Gulia's missing hand which is holding the dragon sword. "How dare you." Meliodas then raises his arm with the dragon sword before bringing it down, causing a blast to blow Gulia and Jericho back, Gulia's hand dropping in front of Jericho.

"I don't believe it," Jericho says, now on the floor and looking at Meliodas. "One little wave caused a huge blast like that?" Jericho sees Gulia on the floor as the dust clears, seemingly passed out. "No!" She shoots up, grabbing her sword - attacking it to her back, before running over to the injured woman. Gulia lifts her, grabbing one of the sphere-shaped balls from her remaining hand. "Super recovery spell!" She throws it on the ground like a green field of some sort surrounds the two.

Gulia looks down at her now attached arm, Jericho having pressed it back to her limb. She wiggles her fingers and sighs in relief before looking at Jericho.

"I owe you one," Gulia says, looking at her.

"This wasn't the plan!" Jericho yelled, clenching her fist. "I thought that nothing could break free of the goddess amber!"

"That's not my area." Gulia looks over to Meliodas, as the dust clears. "But he's giving off disturbing magical energy. It's almost as if..." The two stare at him before a voice cuts the tension.

"That's some seriously bad news Jericurl" Ban stays, startling the two women. They whipped around, facing the fox sin who is resting his hands on his thighs, squatting down and squinting at Meliodas.

"The names Jericho!" She corrected, standing up and wrapping her hand around her sword. Ban stands up, hand rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh sorry, I went on ahead and healed myself," Ban says, smirking. "Oh nice spell beads, you guys have got some fun little toys." He says, holding up the spell beads between his fingers.

"Hold on." Gulia looks down at her arm to see her spell beads are the ones Ban is holding. "When did you-." Ban remains cocky before something catches his eyes behind them, his eyes suddenly going wide.

"Hey! Watch out!." He warns. They turn to see Meliodas jumping through the dust, sword in hand and coming towards them. Ban doing the same but towards Meliodas. "Captain! Is it still really you in there-" He's cut off by Meliodas cutting him in half, dust covering the area when he lands.

"What in the world is going on here?" Elizabeth questions, stepping back, the bear carving still tightly in her grasp. Hawk, still burned, waddles over to her.

"Elizabeth, are you feeling okay?" He asks, looking at her in sadness.

"I'm fine Hawk, how is Sir Meliodas doing? A-and has there been any sigh of Y/N?" She asks, kneeling to the pig and rubbing his head. "Do you have any idea?"

"Hell if I know," Hawk says. "Is that crazy-ass guy Meliodas? Y/N wouldn't let him go cra-" The two are cut off when something lands in front of them and dust covers their vision. Once cleared, Elizabeth opens to see Meliodas standing in front of her, a massive crater around them yet a small pillar to which they are on remains. Meliodas leans close to her face, before sniffing her from side to side. "S-Sir Meliodas?" He then stands back up straight and raises his arm, which begins to glow menacingly as purple and black wisps surround it, eventually turning into a wing. He then pushes off and flies off into the air.