𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚎𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜(𝙿𝚝 𝟺)

Later that evening the group are on the roof of the doctor's house with a table full of food and barrels of booze. Elizabeth remains laying down.

"All right Elizabeth. time for me to officially introduce you" Meliodas says, lifting his hand to Ban who is sitting on top of a barrel and now wearing red leather, which the top is too small for him. Y/N sits against the barrel, bandages and gauze around her chest and back, her coat wrapped around her shoulders "This is Ban, he's the Fox Sin of Greed"

"Hey, don't bother getting up," Ban says. Meliodas finally notices Ban's new outfit.

"Whoa, where did you get that new suit?" He asks.

"I can't parade around naked in front of a princess, like Y/N here can you know" Y/N flips Ban off, without looking up at him.

"How did you buy close without any money?" Meliodas asks. Diane, whose head is peeking over the roofs, rolls her eyes and leans on her hand, knowing the answer.

"I stumble across them. It was a total fluke!" Ban explains. Y/N rolls her eyes playfully. "So yeah, haven't seen you in a while Diane" Diane moves her head to the side, closing her eyes.

"I'd been perfectly happy to go 100 years without seeing you again," Diane says as Ban gets off the barrel and begins walking over to Elizabeth.

"I'm Elizabeth. Please forgive me for not rising to greet you" Y/N laughs.

"Greet this ass? Don't bother" She jokes. Ban ignores her comment and smiles down at the princess

"Not at all, Highness. Our order doesn't stand on ceremony" Ban places a hand on his chest and bows "So let's just be friends, the five of us"

"Didn't know he had manners" Y/N mutters "Man that prison did wonders to him?" She says, now sitting on top of the barrel.

"You mean the six of us?" Hawk says. Ban straights back up, looking at Meliodas and smiling.

"Ugh, Lieutenant, you need glasses? There's five of us here?" Ban says.

"My voice isn't that squeaky, ass," Y/N says.

"There are six of us!" Hawk says "Are you sure you haven't got a couple of screws loose?"

"Eh?" Ban questions "Who said that?"

"I did?" Ban looks down at Hawk, his eyes showing nothing until he jumps up in surprise.

"There's a talking pig here?!" He jumps back from Hawk.

"You're just noticing that!" Hawk shouts.

"Leave him be, he's slow" Y/N jokes.

"Oh, no way! A pig talking like a person? That is more than I can handle man" Ban says "Hold on? That's it, your King, right? Of course, you cursed and turned into an actual pig" Ban looks to Y/N "Your boyfriend turned into a pig! Haha! How hilarious!"

"He's not my boyfriend!" Y/N shouts, crossing her arms and turning her head away from him.

"Guess again," Diane says.

"I heard that King's dead, at least that's the rumour," Meliodas says.

"Uhh, sorry to hear about that Y/N," Ban says, slightly amused. Y/N's eye twitches, cracking her neck to face him, an irk mark on her head.

"I will end you" She says.

"I'm warning you now, I'm no ordinary pig. I'm Sir Hawk, captain of the Order of Scraps Disposal!"

"Wow! I've never heard of that order before!"

"Have you made your introductions?" The doctor laughs. Sennet holds a big plate of meat as the two smiles over at the group. "Come you need to eat up before your dinner gets cold" Meliodas, Ban, Hawk and Y/N stare at the table of food with wide eyes. Meliodas and Hawk begin to run to the table.

"Let's eat!" Ban begins to follow.

"Don't start without us, Captain!" Y/N gets up and rushes after them.

"You better not drink all my booze!" She says. Sennet walks over to Elizabeth and Diane, carrying the plate with the meat on the stick.

"And here's yours you two" Sennet looks up at Diane "Does it bother you to stand here by yourself?" Diane shakes her head.

"I'm just happy for the chance to be able to eat with everybody for a change" The rest of the night is filled with laughter and jokes. Ban and Y/N have constant drinking competition, Meliodas feeding fruit to Elizabeth then to Diane timidly and Hawk eating a crap tonne. Ban jumps onto Hawk's back and Hawk runs away with him on his back all while Y/N chases them in her wolf form. Diane accidentally ate the top half of Meliodas and not the apple he offered her(Your gonna have to watch the episode to understand that, aha)

"Come on, don't hold out of me," Ban says, laying on top of Hawk as he tries to drag the heavy man "Please Captain Hawk, teach me what you know master"

"Can someone please get this guy off my back" Hawk says, struggling with the man?

"Ban, try not to overdo it okay," Diane says. Elizabeth smiles and looks at them.

"I kinda wish this could go on forever. But I guess that's not in the cards for us is it?"

"Hey, Princess?" Diane says. Elizabeth looks up at her "I don't know a lot about humans or the customs that humans have and I'm not that interested. However..." She trails off.

"However?" Elizabeth asks.

"I'm okay with the idea of fighting for you though. Cause honestly you were pretty badass today" Elizabeth suddenly sits up, shocked,

"Who me! Oh, no I didn't do anything"

"You did quite a lot, kid," Y/N says, crossing her arms. Elizabeth looks at her as Y/N nods then back up at Diane.

"You've got really strong power, you know. The power to move the hearts of both me, the Captain and the Lieutenants"

"But, Lady Diane..."

"By the way, Princess?" Diane asks.

"Would it be alright if I called you Elizabeth?" Diane asks, looking at Elizabeth sideways on. Elizabeth looks up at her with a smile.

"Yes!"

"Then don't worry about being formal with me either, okay" The two girls watch as Ban sits on the chimney and holds booze-up in one hand while the other is holding Hawks' tail who is trying to pull away with Meliodas standing on his back drinking booze and Y/N sat on top of Ban's shoulders and also drinking booze.

"I couldn't possibly"

"Hey, it's fine"

"A-All right" A star crosses the sky while Sennet is looking up.

"Ah, father! See that?" She asks. The doctor looks up to see a lot of starts crossing each other in the sky.

"Remarkable," He says "It's like a passage from one of Britannia's old fables" Everyone looks up at the sky, smiling. Y/N behind squished between Ban and Meliodas as she frowns up at the sky.

"When the streak of the shooting star across the same sky in the form of a cross, Britannia will face her darkest hour. This is a trial preordained since ancient times. And it will herald the beginning of a holy war between the guiding hands of the light and the bloodline of the darkness"

 And it will herald the beginning of a holy war between the guiding hands of the light and the bloodline of the darkness"

【Aspen】

01/11/2020
Last Edited: 29/09/2023