𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝(𝙿𝚝 𝟷)

Meliodas, Y/N, Elizabeth and Hawk walk through the Forest of White Dreams

"Hey, guys? Are you sure about this?" Hawk asks "We've been out here for three hours. And there's no sign of any animals, much less any humans either"

"You're right, Hawk" Elizabeth agrees. She turns around to face Meliodas and Y/N.

"Sir Meliodas? Lady Y/N? Do you think we'll be able to find one of the Eight Deadly Sins here?"

"Probably" Meliodas answers. Y/N shrugs.

"You mean we came here with no solid evidence!" Hawk shouts "I heard there's a terrifying monster who lurks around here, watching and waiting" Elizabeth gasps. Hawk turns around panicked "W-What is it!?"

"I- I can feel something grabbing me from behind"

"Hey, just relax. Just me" Meliodas says, grabbing Elizabeth under the skirt. 

"Oh, good. What a relief"

"Your such a creeper," Hawk says. Y/N smacks Meliodas's head.

"Hands off!" She says.

"Well, putting that aside for just a minute" Meliodas walks away, Y/N following.

"Well thought you'd never stop"

"I might have a little evidence," Y/N says "Travelling through the Forest of White Dreams on horseback is more difficult than you think"

"It's so hard to get your bearings, that experience travellers go around it" Meliodas adds.

"This would be the perfect place for someone to hide out," Elizabeth says "Hold on" Elizabeth places her hands on her rear "Something doesn't feel right"

"You okay?" Hawk asks. Elizabeth looks to see the three looking at her.

"Sure, just fine," She says, and Meliodas and Y/N walk away. Elizabeth follows "No, this can't be happening! All right, just think this through calmly Elizabeth. I know I had them on when I woke up this morning. Did I leave them in the bathroom? No of course not, I'd never forget them in there" Elizabeth stops walking, holding her skirt down tighter "They're gone"

"Come on slowpokes! Let's hurry the place, will ya!"

"C-Coming!"

"Can I eat him yet?" Y/N mutters to Meliodas, hands behind her head. He shakes his head.

"Hey, hold your bacon! Not a lot of fun travelling with a nervous piggy and a hungry wolf" Meliodas and Y/N stops walking.

"Whoa," They say.

"What do you mean calling me a nervous piggy!" Hawk...s shout "Huh!" Hawk looks around to see multiple of himself "It's a herd! It's all me!"

"Yeah I know," A Hawk says.

"What's going on" Y/N's mouth is drooling, looking at all the Hawks.

"This is the monster of the forest?" Elizabeth asks.

"I for one find it terrifying"

"I find it delicious"

"Meliodas! Y/N! Look you've gotta help me out here! I'm the real one" Hawk 1 says.

"Whatever you faker!

"Hey, zip it porky," Meliodas thinks before zooming past all the Hawks, hitting them on the head. They fall to the ground.

"He's not a nice man," Hawk says.

"Hawk! Elizabeth says. All the Hawks go to Elizabeth crying.

"Elizabeth!" They jump behind her "Please, even my mom won't hit me like that!"