𝙰 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜(𝙿𝚝 𝟷)

A couple of days pass and the group arrive in a farm like town, windmills dotted all over the place with busy farmers attending their crops. Elizabeth, Y/N and Meliodas stand outside, looking over the place, Diane walking besides.

"Hey Captain, lieutenant, is around here okay?" Diane questions, looking over at the farm land.

"Yeah, it's a little far from town but we ought to be alright if we do some promoting." Meliodas says. 

"I think we may need some more supplies too, someone, uhm, drank all the ale." Y/N says, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. 

"Seriously Y/N, again? We just stocked up not to long ago." 

"I know I know, but I just couldn't help myself."

"Thanks for everything Hawk's mom." Elizabeth says, smiling down at the giant green pig. She then looks over to the other giant. "Why don't you rest for a bit too Diane?"

"Sure, I'll just grab a bit of shut eye until the tavern opens then."  Diane is quick to place down her Gideon and lay on her side, "Goodnight you guys."

"Don't let the animals bite." Y/N jokes. The three then walk back into the tavern, leaving Diane out to sleep soundly. 

"All right everyone, let's get ready to open up!" Meliodas says. "Us guys will handle the food stocks. Now Elizabeth, go down to the village and spread the words. Could you also buy some herbs and alcohol while you're out there."

"Sure!

"Hawk, you should go with her for support."

"That's fine by me, but do you really think she'll be okay?" Hawk asks, making Elizabeth get slightly offended.

"I'm perfectly capable of going shopping!"

"I know, but the holy knights are still after you, aren't they. I mean, wouldn't it be better if you just stayed here?" Hawk says. Elizabeth thinks for a moment, starting to believe he may be right.

"Staying cooked up will just get her down." Y/N says.

"Y/N's right, and even if anything does happen, I'll just rush straight there." Meliodas says, causing Elizabeth to blush.

"Sir Meliodas."

"Yeah but still..."

"How about a disguise then?"

"Please no." Y/N mumbles, sipping her ale.

"W-What?" Meliodas begins getting her to try on different outfits, all while smiling and, IS THAT DROOL!

"Village girl style?!  Minstrel style. Traveling Dancer Style..."

"Or how about, NOT MAKE HER STAND OUT STYLE!" Y/N says, shaking her head. 

"I ought to be alright just wearing a shawl." Elizabeth suggests.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. So, get out of those clothes now!" Meliodas begins trying to take her pants off.

"AAAHHH, MELIODAS YOU PERVERT!!!!" Y/N shouts, jumping from her seat to drop kick Meliodas onto the floor.

"SHE CAN TAKE THAT OFF HER HERSELF!" 

=

An hour or so later, Elizabeth is now dressed back on her tavern uniform, only now she has a shawl covering her head. Hawk stands besides her as they look towards Ban, Meliodas, Y/N and King. Diane fully asleep besides them.

"We're going now." Elizabeth says, waving at them as she and Hawk turn to walk away.

"Okay, be careful!" Meliodas replies, waving back.