𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚃𝚘𝚕𝚍(𝙿𝚝 𝟷)

The moonlight shines over a small village that lies in a small valley, surrounded by mountains, trees and plains with only a few dirt trails and roads for wagons to get through...Vroncaster. The village is hidden in the valley that anyone not local, will say they've never heard of it. Travellers will say that it's a sort of, a paradise of some sort. Away from any major towns or kingdoms, and little to no fights or wars. The village is quite peaceful and seemingly nothing bad happens there...But that's all about to change when death meets fate and as we know, fate can't be changed.

A small boy stares out his window up at the stars and the moon. The stars shine and twinkle in his eyes reflection as a smile grows on his face. On his lap rests a leather-bound book with the name 'Tyran Hendrix' written on the front. The boy, seemingly called Tyran, begins writing in the book. This goes on for what seems like minutes until he's pulled from his writing by the sound of cats hissing and bins being knocked over. He peeks his head out, not seeing anything. However, from the corner of his eye, a figure pops out from around a corner and begins walking down the street. Tyran's gaze follows the stranger as they stop and sigh.

"Those damn cats." The figure sneers. They take off their hood, to reveal their long locks of brown hair. They turn their head slowly to face the boy, their cognac- seemingly glowing- eyes catching onto Tyran's cornflower blue (This is the actual name of his eye colour) eyes...It's a woman. He quickly ducks down in hopes of not being spotted- not knowing that the woman has seen him. She sighs and turns back around. "Meh he's a kid, he's not going to do anything." She begins walking away until she's out of sight. Tyran slowly straightens back up and sees the woman is no longer there. He looks up and down the streets, looking for any signs of the woman.

"I-I'm probably just tired. Granny always tells me that when people are tired they see strange things." H says, placing his book on the table beside his bed before blowing out the candle, his room getting encased in darkness with the only light being the moon shining in. "Tomorrow's gonna be a new day, meaning new me."

1 Month Later

1 Month Later

Tyran is down at a lake that flows just outside his village, a bridge not far from him. He's sat on the side, enjoying the warmth of the sun on his skin and the calming sounds of the running water of the lake and the wildlife of the forest. During the calming sounds, he thinks back to that night...

"That woman... I wonder if she was real or not. I mean she can't be, who would be walking through the village that late! I mean I was still up, so maybe it was a traveller...But those eyes, her sharp movement to look at me, it didn't seem like she was normal..." Tyran thinks.

A splash brings him out of his thinking and he turns his head to see a frog jump out of the water and onto a rock. It croaks and ribbits. Tyran smiles and reaches out to touch the creature, only for a rock to hit his hand. The frog jumps away as Tyran pulls his hand back, hissing in pain and clutching it. Laughter fills the air as Tyran stands up and looks at the bridge to see three boys, laughing at him.