𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕(𝙿𝚝 𝟹)

Suddenly, Caesar stops his movement when he hears the sound of laughter. He looks under his foot to see Y/N laughing. She opens her eyes, staring up at him.

"What this?! Reaper is laughing?!" Love Helm shouts.

"What's so funny!" Caesar asks, only for his foot to be grabbed by Y/N and he loses balance, stumbling back. Y/N gets up, still laughing.

"Reaper is getting up as if nothing happened! What is going on!" Love Helm announces, causing the crows to cheer.

"Told ya," Meliodas says, crossed arms and smiling.

"W-What's going on?" King asks.

"Y/N has a good sense of smell and can smell anything wrong from miles away. Especially something like wolfsbane." Meliodas says. "But, he's just like everyone else. He believes in that folklore."

"What folklore?" Diane asks.

Y/N wipes away the tears from her eyes, her laughter coming to an end. Caesar gets up, feeling mocked.

"W-What's going on?!" He asks.

"Do you think Wolfsbane affects me?" She asks. "I don't know who told you that but it's just an old myth. Wolfsbane effecting werewolves. Sheesh, if you were gonna go to the lengths of obtaining wolfsbane then you should have at least found out if it even does affect me."

"So why did you let me punch you around so much?!" Caesar asks, getting into a fighting position. "You seemed weak and slow every time I attacked!"

"Well, I guess Wolfsbane does affect me just a tad bit. But not harmfully. Think of it like a cat and catnip. It feels sorta like a drug I guess." (I don't think the drug was even a term in those days, but just go with it). "Now, where were we. Oh, right." She rushes forward and Caesar goes to punch her, only for her to slide her body to the side and right hook him onto the ground.

"Reaper has knocked Caesar to the ground! It seems she doesn't give up so easily!!" The crowd goes wild and begin cheering for the turned tables. Y/N walks over to him and bends down, smiling.

"I would like to thank you for the useful information though." She says. "Glad to know someone has a plan for us and that they want me kept out of it." She stands up and kicks him, causing him to roll towards the edge of the ring. He manages to get up and his foot lands on the very edge of the ring, trying to keep his balance by moving his arm. Y/N walks over to him. "Oh, and thanks for the lolly." She flicks his forehead and he goes flying off the ring and down off the giant rock that the entire ring was on and onto the grassy field below. The crowd stayed in silence for a second before they began cheering for the victor.

"It seems in a surprise turn of events, that Reaper is the winner!" Love Helm announces, causing Y/N to slam her fists together with a smirk. She then wobblily makes her way to the sins, still slightly dizzy.

"Well that was fun-" Y/N's cut off by Diane jumping forwards and hugging Y/N close.

"You can be so stupid sometimes Y/N! Why did you let him kick you around for so long! It was so hard to watch!" Diane says, tears welling up in his eyes.

"I'm fine Diane, honestly. He didn't do that much damage. And besides, I had to find out why he tried to poison me." She says, pushing Diane away gently. Y/N looks to Meliodas. "It seems like there's a plan that they want me out of, or at least weak for."

"Do you know who they are?" He asks. She shakes her head. "Well, you got what you could. Good job." Y/N smiles.

"Wait, you mean you knew her plan the entire time?" King asks, slightly angry. Meliodas nods. "And you never told us?"