𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙳𝚒𝚎(𝙿𝚝 𝟹)

Golgius suddenly appears behind Meliodas and Y/N, his sword raised.

"Good guess, try behind you," Golgius says. Meliodas and Y/N turn their heads, smirking.

"Good guess," Meliodas says.

"Try under you" Y/N finishes. They let out a cheeky chuckle as the floorboard beneath Golgius begins creaking before he falls through the floor.

"Jeez. It's so run down in here, he fell straight to the bottom" Hawk says, as he and Elizabeth look down the hole.

"Then that spell earlier," Elizabeth says.

"They cut the floor and set a trap for me," Golgius says, wood over his body. Meliodas and Y/N then appear in front of him.

"Your powers invisibility, isn't it?" Meliodas says, pointing a finger, crouched on the ground "There were gaps in time between when you would vanish and when you would show up again that was quite bugging us for a while. Someone who could teleport, leaving a scent trail was weird too"

"In other words, it meant that you must move of been moving on foot, just like we were. And it also meant you'd be forced to come through the room's only door" Y/N explains, fingers on the chin.

"Plus, fighting down here means we don't have to worry about protecting Elizabeth from you" Meliodas then uses how bladeless sword to strike Golgius out of the building and into a wall in the open. Meliodas and Y/N then make their way over to Golgius.

"Alright, let's get down to business (To defeat THE HUNS!!). Now, will you answer the question I asked before? Just what were your reason for going after Elizabeth and this sword of mine? And who was the person that ordered you to?"

"Sir Meliodas! Lady Y/N!" Elizabeth shouts, running over to the three.

"We were wondering what was going on down here," Hawk says. Golgius then disappears again.

"Well what'd you know, he ran away," Y/N says. A nay of a house fills the silence, startling Hawk.

"Why's a horse heading this way?" Hawk asks "All that racket from before must have spooked it. Horses are such scaredy cats"

"So that's where he went," Meliodas says as they look at the horse. Golgius then reappears on the horse.

"What a fright that was. My superiors gave me quite a mission to carry out"

"Looks like that horse is heading to Baste Prison"

"Which is where we need to be heading off before Ban stirs up some trouble," Y/N says.

"Alright, let's go!" Hawk shouts. Elizabeth then starts running away from Baste Prison.

"Hey, Elizabeth?!" Meliodas shouts after her.

"Baste Prison isn't that way, you know?!" Hawk shouts.

"She knows. But it's Elizabeth, where else would she be going" Y/N says.

 But it's Elizabeth, where else would she be going" Y/N says