𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝(𝙿𝚝 𝟺)

"I don't know, maybe your right," Meliodas says "But you could be wrong" Gil stands up straight.

"Then we should find out," Gil says "First I will release your bonds"

"Well, I appreciate that but I got it," Y/N says, extending her arms to break the bonds, Meliodas and Diane following.

"Couldn've escaped whenever we felt like it," Meliodas says.

"Just know if I felt like it, I could annihilate you instantly"

"Hmm, kinda doubt that"

"I shall use my sword to kill you two," Gil says. Meliodas and Y/N just smile at him.

"Then right back at ya big guy, only she doesn't have a sword." Meliodas and Y/N look up at Diane.

"I've been needing some training," Y/N says, taking off her jacket and placing it beside Diane.

"Don't interfere, all right Diane?" Meliodas says. Diane puts her hands on her hips.

"Aw, you two get all the fun," Diane says.

"Don't want to risk my defeating you three at once?" Gil says, getting into a fighting position. Meliodas steps forward, placing his foot next to Gil's.

"Can't you tell when your elders trying to be nice?" Meliodas asks. Both Gil and Meliodas get their swords, clashing them together. Meliodas pushes Gil back "Like I said, right back at ya. Remember that"

"And I told you," Gil says to Meliodas "You'll be dead" Gil slices his sword at Meliodas, who flips over, missing it barely "Come on!" Gilthunder keeps swiping his sword at Meliodas, only for him to keep flipping. They go back until Meliodas lands on a big rock. Y/N appears behind him.

"Gotta admit, you've improved over the years," She says.

"Yet you two still believe you're superior to me," Gil says, he pushes off towards the two sins but his sword is caught by Y/N's arms, the sleeves of her shirt rips to reveal two steel protectors on her arms, which are positioned in an X shape (Sorta like Wonder Woman). Meliodas's sword is also pushing against Gilthunder's sword. They struggle "I can sense it, you two are beginning to feel a little fear creeping in"

"Are we?" Meliodas says, smiling? The rock beneath then suddenly breaks and they are suspended in the air. They continue to fight in the air. Meliodas and Y/N are pushing to the ground.

"Well, your persistent" Y/N says. Gilthunder comes at them and pushes them into a rock, causing smoke to appear. They see a lightning strike coming their way and get's ready to hit it back until Gil appears beside them. He hits them into the air.

"To slow," Gilthunder says. Y/N sees his plan and quickly pushes herself in front of Meliodas, poofing into her wolf form to catch the blade in her jaw. A loud explosion is heard.

Elizabeth is running through the forest until she hears a loud bang

Elizabeth is running through the forest until she hears a loud bang. She stops and turns.

"Sir Meliodas, Lady Y/N"

The smoke clears as both Meliodas and Y/N are on the ground, Y/N in her human form, laying on her stomach with her head on its side, eyes closed, unmoving

The smoke clears as both Meliodas and Y/N are on the ground, Y/N in her human form, laying on her stomach with her head on its side, eyes closed, unmoving. Blood trails down her chin. One of her metal arm protectors have been destroyed and said arm has a ragged wound down it. Meliodas looks over to his second in command before he begins laughing, sitting up.

"I can't believe that you've gotten this powerful," He says, as he stands up.

"Seems like Y/N is the first to go. Don't worry, I'll bring the others down with you two soon enough" Gil says, appearing behind Meliodas and slashing him down his shoulder. Blood pours out as he lands face-first on the ground. Sword crashing against the ground.

"Captain? Lieutenant?" Diane says, surprised across her face, looking down at her fallen friends. Both unmoving. Gilthunder nudges Y/N's leg with his foot, only for it to limply fall back to its original position.

"Y/N, the Eight Deadly Sins', Wolf Sin Death. Dead" He announces, with a slight smirk "How ironic" He looks over to Meliodas, who's laying face down not far from the girl. Gil turns Meliodas over, his eyes closed "Meliodas, the Eight Deadly Sins', Dragon Sin of Wrath. Do you have any last words?" He asks. Meliodas opens his eyes, looking up at his executor.

"The sins, what happened to them?" Meliodas asks, his voice hoarse "You must have heard something right. Where have the other ones gone" Gilthunder puts his sword back in his sheath?

"Very well, I'll tell you. For the remaining five, three are still unaccounted for. But two of them have already been dealt with" Gilthunder gives Y/N a side glance "Three, if counting the Wolf Sin" He looks back to Meliodas "The Fox Sin of Greed is being kept under tight guard at Baste Prison. The Grizzly Sin of Sloth is already dead and is interred in the Necropolis. But you needn't worry. I'll make certain they all join you and Y/N shortly"

"Thank you..." Meliodas breaths out, closing his eyes. Before both, his and Y/N's eyes shoot open.

"Awesome!" They say in unison. They kick their legs up and push themselves up, landing side by side. They turn their heads to look at Gilthunder.

"Little Gil," Y/N says, smile upon her face. Gilthunder stares at the two, his face emotionless.

 Gilthunder stares at the two, his face emotionless

【Aspen】

29/01/2020

Last Edited: 29/09/2023