𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝(𝙿𝚝 𝟷)

Elizabeth is stood in a revealing uniform.

"So what's this new outfit for?" She asks.

"It's the tavern uniform" Y/N is holding a mug of booze, shaking her head.

"Way to put your pervy thoughts on display on there dude" Hawk says. Meliodas looks at Elizabeth from different directions.

"If I may ask, why doesn't Lady Y/N wear this uniform" Meliodas shrugs.

"I'm normally in my wolf form, to help set people straight and have a second think about fighting" Y/N hold the mug close to her mouth "And because Meliodas knows I will hit him to the next kingdom if he even brings up the idea" she drinks her booze.

"Oh, right. While I'm waiting on tables, you want me to keep track of rumors and collect information about the possible whereabouts of the Eight Deadly Sins, right?"

"Some intel on the Holy knights would be okay too" Meliodas then goes behind Elizabeth and lifts her skirt, she blushes "Oh, don't worry. I just need to conduct a size check" Y/N grabs Meliodas by the collar and pulls him away, hutting him hard on the head. She gives him to Hawk as poofs into her wolf form, protecting Elizabeth; growling at Meliodas.

"You moron, you scaring away the one person who can bring people in," Hawk says. Minutes later, Y/N is back in her human form. Standing next to Meliodas.

"Excuse me Sir Meliodas? Lady Y/N? There's something I've been wanting to ask you?" They look over at her "The Eight Deadly Sins, are you that wicked? Are you all terrible criminals like the rest of the world said? And if you are what awful crime did you two commit?"

"Our crimes, huh," Meliodas says, sharing a look with Y/N "Well..."

"Seems to me that they just don't understand what kind of people you are. After all, you two made the effort to save me even though you have no idea who I was"

"The truth is...10 Years ago, I traveled through Liones, stealing every pair of panties I could get my hands on"

"And I went to every tavern in Liones and drunk their booze dry, nothing left for months.

"Y-You've gotta be kidding"

"We are," Y/N says. Elizabeth's sweat drops.

"Okay, what I did was stalk 1,000 pretty girls with perfect boobs and groped them all" (Quick Question, who's worse: Meliodas or Mineta(MHA))

"And I went outside of Liones and drank all their booze supplies, leaving nothing"

"Groping? Drinking? Those are just joking right?"

"They are," Meliodas says. Elizabeth's sweat drops again.

"Please stop messing around, or is the truth that you two committed a crime so terrible that you can't put it into words"

"Maybe," Meliodas says. The Tavern suddenly launches to the side and Elizabeth falls. She's "Luckily" caught by Meliodas who has his face in her boobs "Careful"

"Knock it off," Y/N says.

"Hey, we're here," Meliodas says "This is our next wellspring of information, Vanya Village!" They get down from the big and watch as she goes into the ground, leaving nothing but the tavern.

"We usually buy all our liquor from wherever we can find it, but Vanya's stuff is special" Y/N says as they make their way to the village "Best water you can find is here in this village"

"And with the gruit going down by the river, it's used to brew Vanya Ale. It's got fans far and wide" Meliodas says.

"Number 1 being right here" Y/N adds. Her hands behind her head. They look over the edge of the bridge.