𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚃𝚘𝚕𝚍(𝙿𝚝 𝟸)

Tyran drags Y/N through the village with a wide smile, Y/N's face sweatdrops at the young boy's enthusiasm. It's been two months since she promised to visit the village more often and now Tyran is ready to introduce her to his grandmother.

"Come on Y/N! Granny said she wants to meet you!" He says.

"I know, I know. But are you sure she's fine with who I am? She isn't gonna try and kill me or tell everyone?" Y/N asks, walking so she doesn't fall over from Tyran's dragging.

"Of course, she won't silly. She understands what it's like to be judged and accused of being a witch...Well, you're more of being accused of being a reaper but the same thing." Y/N shakes her head amused.

"I think I've done way worse than her. Hell, I think I'll even put the devil to shame." Tyran laughs.

"And that's why you're awesome!" He says and continues to drag her along. She smiles at the boy softly, chuckling to herself that she has found someone so young, who has had losses that he doesn't even remember having. And fights that he never backs down in. How could a child be so strong and know of the cruelty of the earth, yet still have the child's innocence.

"Humans always find a way to amaze me." She mutters. He pulls her up to a house and opens the door, walking in.

"I'm home Granny! And I've brought Y/N!" Tyran says. The grandmother chuckles, picking up a cup.

"You have? I can't wait to meet him-" She cuts herself off as Y/N comes from around the corner, waving at the old woman.

"Hello, I'm Y/N. Uhm, nice to meet you." Y/N sees the older woman's grasp loosen on the cup and it falls from her hold. However, Y/N is quick to rush forwards and catch the cup before it smashes. "Are you okay lady?" Y/N stands back up and puts the cup on the table. The older woman looks up at the taller woman, mouth slightly agar.

"Y-Your real?" She asks. Y/N tilts her head in confusion before nodding. "Oh my-" She falls back onto the seat, holding her head.

"I told you she was real Granny. She wasn't a part of my imagination." Tyran says, walking over to the table and sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Sorry about scaring you, I should have let you get comfortable before introducing myself," Y/N says, smiling at the old woman. The grandmother shakes her head, patting Y/N's hand.

"No no, it's okay dear. I shouldn't have jumped to you being imaginary." Y/N chuckles sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head.

"I mean you had every right to, it's not every day that a kid tells their family that they made friends with someone who brings death." The grandmother chuckles, shaking her head.

"How about we start over, hmm." The grandmother gestures to the seat opposite her "Please, sit. Make yourself comfortable." Y/N nods at the older woman, sitting down on the wooden chair, the grandmother following in suit and smiling at the younger woman.

"Thanks, lady."

"Please, call me Lillian," Lillian replies, Y/N nods. "Now, I am curious as to how you met my grandson?" This gains the attention of Tyran, who looks to Y/N with pleading eyes. Y/N looks slightly confused before smiling, patting Tyran's head.

"Well, I had dropped something while on my way home, and this little rascal had quickly picked it up and ran after me to give me it." Lillian smiles.

"Sounds like him." The elder woman looks to Tyran. "Tyran, dear, could you get us some drinks please, the bottle should be in the bottom left cupboard. I'd get it myself but this damn leg is acting up again" Tyran nods, standing up.