𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚃𝚘𝚕𝚍(𝙿𝚝 𝟹)

Y/N runs down the stairs, startling Lillian who was cleaning the plates. She turns around to the frantic woman.

"What's with all the ruckus." Lillian questions, turning around fully while drying her hands with a cloth.

"Tyran's not in his bed, he's gone! He's gone to the cliff!" Y/N says.

"What! How he didn't walk past us, and he's on the second floor."

"Haybales under his window." Y/N rushes over to the door, swinging it open. "I need to go and get him before he gets there himself, it's too dangerous for him to climb!" Y/N turns to the woman. "I will look after him when your gone, I promise, and I'll do anything for him" She slams the door shut, leaving Lillian alone, worried for her grandson's safety yet also relaxed knowing he'll be in good hands.

Y/N rushed down the paths of the village, people looking at her as if she was a crazy woman. She doesn't stop running as she runs over the bridge and poofing into her wolf and disappearing into the forest line, unaware of the two pairs of eyes watching her do so. She doesn't stop running, jumping over branches and rocks, over lakes and wholes. She goes full speed till she makes it to the cliff. She poofs back into her human version and begins climbing, her nails digging into the rocks, pulling herself effortlessly up till she reaches the top, to which she begins looking around.

"Tyran!" She shouts into the cave atop the cliff, her voice echoing. "Tyran!" She looks over to the cliff edge, seeing the said boy on the side of it, swinging his legs back and forth on the edge. He stands up and looks at the woman, smiling sheepishly.

"I'm here." He says. Y/N runs over to him, hugging him tightly.

"I've told you to never come here yourself! It'd dangerous, you stupid stupid kid." She says, putting the boy down, crouching down in front of him. "Just look what you've done to yourself." She gestures to the bruises and scrapes on his arms and face. "And what if you slip huh? And I wasn't there to catch you like last time!"

"But I knew you would have caught me," Tyran says, shrugging and beginning to walk back to where the climbed up.

"Don't you dare walk away from me, you just gave me and your grandmother a run for their life right there! When I get you home your gonna apologize to your gran then you're grounded."

"You can't ground me, your not my mom."

"I'm not trying to be like your mother, Tyran! I'm just trying to make sure the boy I see as a son doesn't get himself killed!" Y/N's eyes widen at her confession, looking like the boy turns around to face her. "I-I mean, I want to make sure your grandmother doesn't lose any other family, s-she sees you as a son, a-and I see you as a kid brother, yeah, aha." Tyran smiles at the stuttering woman, walking over to her and hugging her.

"You may not be my biological mom, but in my eyes, you are like the mother I never got to have." He hugs her tighter. Y/N wraps her arms around the boy, sniffing with a soft smile.

"I love you kid."

"I love you too, mama." He says, nuzzling his face into her stomach. Y/N smiles, stroking the boy's head.

"You still grounded though." She says, chuckling. The boy sighs.

"I could tell."