𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍(𝙿𝚝 𝟷)

"Hey Ban, did you have an extra one of those outfits?" Meliodas questions the Fox Sin.

"Nah, I picked this one up on the way to the village!" Ban replies, turning around with a smile, two barrels of ale in his hold.

"Stole,  you mean?" Gowther corrects.

"This looks so good!" Hawk shouts, his front trotters on the tree stump which holds food.

"Hawk, mind your manners." Diane reminds, sitting behind the pig who whimpers.

"Yeah, mind your manners or I may think you're are just a simple, but very tasty, piggy for me to eat." Y/N says, sat crossed legged on another tree stump besides Hawk, drool falling down her mouth. Hawk looks to the Sin with wide eyes and letting out a noise of disapproval.

"I think its bad manners to sit like that" Elizabeth says, looking to Diane and Y/N with a gentle smile. The two sins look at each other before standing up, giving Elizabeth a returned smile. Meliodas and Y/N then walk over to Cain, smiling at the man.

"Leaving already?" Meliodas questions Cain, "Why don't you stay for a drink?"

"Yeah old man, you still owe me that drinking challenge!" Y/N says, holding up a mug of ale to the man, another one in her other hand.

"Thanks, but I won't trouble you any longer." He replies, "Seeing you two again was enough."

"Alright."

"One last thing before I go, keep in mind that if you're seeing traces of Liz whenever you look at that princess, uh, well never mind." Cain turns around, "Until we meet again, Meliodas and Y/N!"

"Take care of yourself Barzard!" Meliodas shouts, Y/N waves at the man before downing the two mugs of ale, giving Meliodas a sheepish smile. 

==

Back with the other sins, the three of them and Elizabeth stand in front of Gowther, Elizabeth introducing herself to the Lust Sin.

"Nice to meet you, Sir Gowther. My name is Elizabeth. I'm the third princess of Liones. Would you please consider joining all of us in our quest to save the kingdom from Holy Knights?" She asks, a confident smile on her face. 

"No." Gowther responds with a monotone voice, causing the small group's eyes to widen in shock.

"No?!" 

"This isn't the first time we met." Gowther replies, walking towards Elizabeth.

"R-Really?"

"We crossed paths once before in Ordan, and before that you became acquainted with us when you were only a small child." The pink-haired sin explains.

"Well what do you know, she was the little runt always hanging around the king." Ban says, scratching his head at the realisation. 

"Oh how weird, I totally don't remember that!" Diane says, giggling.

"Show respect when you speak to her highness." King says, floating close to Gowther's ear and loudly whispering. 

"I beg your pardon princess." Gowther corrects.

"O-Oh sure! So uhm, think you could tell me if I met Sir Meliodas and Lady Y/N before by any chance?"

"Of course you have!" Meliodas responds, he and Y/N walking towards the group, the Wolf Sin having her hands behind her head.

"Sir Meliodas, Lady Y/N!"

"What will it be Gowther? Wanna join up with us?!" Y/N asks, looking to him with a wide smile.