𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚜(𝙿𝚝 𝟹)

Elizabeth runs through the forest, the Holy knights chasing after her.

"Seize her!" Allioni says "I can't let a member of the Eight Deadly sins escape, I gotta capture her. If I manage that, then I'll finally be made into an apprentice knight" A knight fly past them.

"What's going on?! What's happening?!" Allioni and the other small Holy Knight look behind them to see Hawk and Y/N chasing after them.

"The pig and the Wolf are attacking!"

"You're not getting away" Hawk shouts. Y/N barks. The two knock all the holy knights away except Allion. He comes to an opening,

"You leave me alone!" Allioni gets to the edge of a cliff and stops "Where's the girl?" Y/N continues to run and knocks Allioni off the cliff. He screams as he falls. Y/N poofs back into her human form.

"Nothing personal mister wannabe. But I've just earned twice the booze tonight"

"I don't know how I can ever thank you for saving me. Not just once, but two. Times" Elizabeth says. She is in a tree with Meliodas, who is groping her breast.

"Meli!" Y/N shouts, looking up at the "Stop touching the poor girl!"

"I'm telling you, lady, feel free to hunch off and punch him," Hawk says. Later, Elizabeth is standing near the cliff.

"So, why are you looking for the Eight Deadly Sins anyway?"

"I want to ask them to help me stop the holy knights "

"Are you serious?" Hawk asks "Why in the world would you wanna do that? The holy knights are the king's men. They're the knights who protect Liones? Real heroes"

"But...what if they were behind the plot to start a war in our country," Elizabeth says "The other day, except for the king himself, the entire royal family were arrested and is being held by the Holy Knights" Y/N and Meliodas look surprised.

"Does that mean the king isn't sick in bed?"

"That's just a cover story the Holy Knights are using," Elizabeth says "I don't know what they think they can accomplish by driving the nation to war. But now they're drafting the people of the kingdom. They're taking men to wherever they can take them. They're preparing for war everywhere you look. Soon, their reach will extend out here"

"That's not good," Hawk says.

"Yeah, tough break huh"

"You've got no empathy to have you," Hawk says.

"So, how does this tie in with the Eight Deadly Sins again?" Y/N asks.

"If there's even the slightest hope of preventing the holy knights from doing this" Elizabeth faces the others "I know they're the only ones who can"

"Just checking here. You're trying to find those guys even though you know what kind of people they are?"

"The Eight Deadly Sins. The vilest order of knights the kingdom ever produced. Made up of Eight vicious bloodthirsty criminals. Each one branded with the mark of a beast" Elizabeth explains "Ten years ago, when they were suspected of trying to overthrow the kingdom, the knights of the realm launched a full-force attack, scattering them to the four winds"

"Well, if you believe the rumors, they each died a long time ago"

"Such amazing people wouldn't possibly let themselves get killed!"

"But they are criminals, aren't they," Y/N says.

"The Holy Knights are the ones causing the suffering of the people right now!... Long ago, when I was small only 5 or six years old, my father would tell me stories about them. And that's when I learned, that they were the most powerful knights-" They are cut off by the ground shaking. Next thing they knew a large piece of the ground is cut and they fall. Elizabeth screams. Meliodas and Y/N stay calm and Hawk panics.